This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin for Shelly devices - Intro / Config / Screenshots

Click image for larger version  Name:	shelly1_new_label.png Views:	0 Size:	367.4 KB ID:	1317327
    Click image for larger version  Name:	shelly_25_250.png Views:	0 Size:	28.9 KB ID:	1316863
    I'm happy to announce that my plugin for Shelly automation devices is ready.

https://shop.homeseer.com/products/a...lug-in-for-hs3

Shelly is a line of home automation products, very well engineered with very flexible reach configuration options.

Every device has:
    * Embedded Web server,
    * Wi-Fi control and connectivity,
    * Commands through HTTP and/or UDP protocol.

The plugin currently supports 1 relay switch:
    https://shelly.cloud/shelly1-open-source

and 2 relay switches and roller shutter controller:
    https://shelly.cloud/shelly-25-wifi-smart-relay-roller-shutter-home-automation
    Shelly RGBW2 :
    https://shelly.cloud/wifi-smart-shelly-rgbw-2
    and Shelly humidity and temperature sensor
    https://shelly.cloud/shelly-humidity-and-temperature
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Shelly-ht-white.png Views:	0 Size:	94.6 KB ID:	1316862
    Click image for larger version  Name:	rgbw2_tr.jpg Views:	87 Size:	22.6 KB ID:	1322539
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture1.PNG Views:	2 Size:	310.1 KB ID:	1318139

Click image for larger version  Name:	Config.PNG Views:	9 Size:	148.1 KB ID:	1317351

Installation / Configuration

After usual plugin installation procedure the plugin will start scanning for Shelly devices on the WiFi network.

Note 1: you must use Shelly mobile app to connect devices to the network first.
    Note 2: currently Shelly discovery is slow, so you might have to wait for a while for the device to be discovered and corresponding HS devices created.

Also I noticed that discovering new device works better if only one device is connected at the time. I'm working with Shelly on fixing these issues.
    If device discovery doesn't work I can add manual device creation and IP configuration - please let me know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Config1.PNG
Views:	131
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	1321267

All Shelly devices are listed at AK Shelly => Config Page. Then to go to device config page click on "Device" link. Also same can be achieved directly by clicking on Root device link on HS deviceutility page (i.e. BA8F94.SwitchRoot in screenshot in previous post).

Main Device configuration is accessible via the "Webpage" link.

Note: Shelly2.5 (SHSW-25) device can be used in two modes:

1. "relay" - two independent relay outputs. In this mode the relays are controlled by using Relay.0 and Relay.1 HS devices. The Roller.0 HS device is not used.
    2. "roller" - as a roller/shutter controller. In this mode you should use Roller.0 HS device to control Open/Close/Stop states. The Relay.0 and Relay.1 HS devices are not used. Please read Shelly25 user manual about calibrating the device in "roller" mode.

On the Device Configuration page you also find ShellySettings and ShellyStatus dumps which show a lot of interesting info the about device.
    I can make any setting/status variable available in HS in either config page or HS device. I.e. I plan to add a HS device for "Firmware Update". Let me know of any requirements.

Comment

Version 1.0.0.1 - Added Shelly RGBW2

I added support for Shelly RGBW2 - WiFi-enabled 4-channel 12V/24V LED driver, with up to 288W combined power.

It can control 4 PWM output channels for LED lighting in two modes:

* as a single RGB+W installation; or
      * as 4 independently controlled output channels (not implemented, let me know if needed)
      Click image for larger version  Name:	rgbw_2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.2 KB ID:	1318144 Click image for larger version  Name:	rgbw_led_strip_shelly.png Views:	0 Size:	94.7 KB ID:	1318143
      Click image for larger version  Name:	RGBW2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	208.0 KB ID:	1318137

Comment

Version 1.0.0.3 - Added Shelly Humidity & Temperature sensor
        Added support for Shelly H&T - Humidity & Temperature sensor with battery life up to 16 months, optional micro UBS power connector.

Configuration.

Since the Shelly H&T is battery powered - it's normally sleeping. So to connect the device to HS and for configuration it's important to wake the device by pressing the Wake button.

Once the device is discovered by HS - you can configure some parameters (see screenshot below) (remember to keep the device awake):
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image_80870.png Views:	4 Size:	90.8 KB ID:	1319196
        1. Temperature units C/F
        2. Temperature threshold - change in temperature which will cause the device to wake up and report to HS (1 - 5 °C)
        3. Humidity threshold - change in humidity which will cause the device to wake up and report to HS (0.5 - 50%)
        4. Sleep period - time interval to wake up the device and report to HS even if temperature/humidity doesn't change (1-24 hrs, on USB power 10 minutes)

Note: the above settings affect balance between battery life and the data availability, i.e. the less the device wakes up - the longer the battery will last, but the data in HS will be less up-to-date.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	CaptureHnT.PNG Views:	0 Size:	163.4 KB ID:	1319198

Click image for larger version  Name:	HnTConfig.PNG Views:	0 Size:	106.3 KB ID:	1319197

Comment

Ver 1.0.0.5 - Fixed Linux version

Comment

Working...
          X