This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by santoal View Post
    Also I have a temp of 48 deg causing the warning symbol to appear. I assume 48 deg is ok still? Everything else working ok.
    Turning off dimmer in HS3 has no effect and produces an error. I think a "last" button still makes sense as per previous post.
    Should be fixed in ver 3.0.0.27 (attached, as developer portal is still f###)
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Should be fixed in ver 3.0.0.27 (attached, as developer portal is still f###)
      Perfect. Works a treat.

Hope the dev portal is sorted soon. Is there a way of turning off all the entries to the log? All the log check boxes are un-ticked for the device on the settings page.

Comment

Perfect. Works a treat.
        Is there a way of turning off all the entries to the log? All the log check boxes are un-ticked for the device on the settings page.
        Sure, that was debug version, I'll post new version without debug.
        And when I get my Dimmers - I will also sort out config page.

BTW, can you please paste the config screenshot?

Comment

Ver 3.0.0.28 - removed debug log for Shelly Dimmer and EM.

Let me know if anything else you need.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ver 3.0.0.28 - removed debug log for Shelly Dimmer and EM.

Let me know if anything else you need.
            Working well with 3.0.0.28. Is this the config page you wanted?

Comment

Thank you santoal , that's what I meant, but resolution is too low. Don't worry, unless you have any problems.

Comment

Thank you santoal , that's what I meant, but resolution is too low. Don't worry, unless you have any problems.
                Hi

Just a few things to note on the dimmer below. Having an issue where Alexa is having an issue. Could be the following:
                1) Control Use for the slider should be set to Dim
                2) The scale perhaps need to be 1-99
                3) Last - Control use set to "On Alternate"
                4) Property set to "Is Dimmable" - not sure this is required but notice all the z-wave devices have this set.

I would integrate directly with Alexa but someone forgot about adding Australia as a region for the Shelley skill.

On a non related matter, my Dimmer is now plumbed in. It turns off after 10 seconds or so when set to 100% brightness. There are 8 Halogen down lights so it may be drawing to much power. It would be helpful to see temperature and problem status somewhere. Works fine when set to 50% dimming.

Thanks!

Comment

Just a few things to note on the dimmer below. Having an issue where Alexa is having an issue. Could be the following:
                  4) Property set to "Is Dimmable" - not sure this is required but notice all the z-wave devices have this set.

I would integrate directly with Alexa but someone forgot about adding Australia as a region for the Shelley skill.
                  My dimmer has'n arrived yet...

The Dimmer does have temperature reading, so I will add the Temperature device. In the mean time you should be able to see the temperature on the Dimmer config screen under Tmp: tC

On a non related matter, my Dimmer is now plumbed in. It turns off after 10 seconds or so when set to 100% brightness. There are 8 Halogen down lights so it may be drawing to much power. It would be helpful to see temperature and problem status somewhere. Works fine when set to 50% dimming.
                  Dimmer max power is 200W. Did you actually mean you have Halogen down lights - not LED? Then yeah, they take 50W each - 400W in total. So I guess it's time to replace your downlights with LEDs, they take 10-12W only. Another option is to use two dimmers for 4 lights each.

Comment

Ver 3.0.0.33 in BETA - changed Dimmer settings as described above.

Except for the scale - I did set max to 99 initially, but then somebody complained that brightness should go to 100, which probably makes sense. You can change it yourself on "Status Graphic" config page.

Also I set "Is Light" option. And added Temperature device. Give it a try.

Comment

Ver 3.0.0.33 in BETA - changed Dimmer settings as described above.

Except for the scale - I did set max to 99 initially, but then somebody complained that brightness should go to 100, which probably makes sense. You can change it yourself on "Status Graphic" config page.

Also I set "Is Light" option. And added Temperature device. Give it a try.
                      Thanks.
                      Looks like it's a HS3 or Alexa issue. I have the same problem with all my other dimmers where I get the "waiting for Homeseer" message. I'll need to raise a ticket.

Comment

Looks like it's a HS3 or Alexa issue. I have the same problem with all my other dimmers where I get the "waiting for Homeseer" message. I'll need to raise a ticket.
                        Sometimes I get similar replies from Google - "Homeseer is unreachable" or "Heatmiser is not responding"...

Comment

Hi

I've noticed the logging is automatically re-activated after a period of time... I found this in the log:
                          Dec-27 12:12:42 PM AK Shelly [815]: shellyswitch25 (SHSW-25): Execute cmd: status
                          Dec-27 12:12:40 PM AK Shelly ERROR [815]: shellyswitch25 (SHSW-25): [SHSW-25] BA6DDC (192.168.1.215): Execute 'status': Status: 'TimedOut' Error: 'The request was aborted: The operation has timed out.' response: '' code: '0/' 'Timeout'
                          Dec-27 10:14:20 AM AK Shelly Locator.Zeroconf.DeviceLocator: ResolverListener ServiceLost: shellyswitch25-BA6DDC:
                          Diasabling and enabling the plug-in resets and works fine again

I have manually changed the IP addresses on the config page for the devices to reflect changes I made on DHCP server. Does this upset things? Seems to work great most of the time.

Cheers

Comment

I've noticed the logging is automatically re-activated after a period of time... Diasabling and enabling the plug-in resets and works fine again
                            The debugging is automatically enabled for each device separately when error occurs. If you restart the plugin - the debugging should be reset. Removed this "feature" in version 3.0.0.35 in BETA

I have manually changed the IP addresses on the config page for the devices to reflect changes I made on DHCP server. Does this upset things? Seems to work great most of the time.
                            Normally changing IP address is not necessary - mDNS discovery will find the device with new IP address and check the device ID - and update the the IP for the existing device. Assuming the device ID didn't change.

Comment

Version 3.0.0.37 (in BETA until approved by HST) - For Shelly Dimmer:
                              1. Added Calibration function Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibration.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	0
ID:	1351761
                              2. Added Transition Time configuration Click image for larger version

Name:	TransitionTime.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	0
ID:	1351762

Comment

Version 3.0.0.38 (in BETA until approved by HST) - For Shelly Dimmer and Switch25 added Button Type config

Comment

Working...
                                X