This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by santoal View Post
    I would just use the Shelly app for settings. Perhaps fade rate and auto off/on timer if that is what you mean.
    I finally got my Dimmers.

And added configuration parameters:

* Default State (after power on)
    * Button type (i.e. togle, edge, etc.)
    * Transition Time
    * Calibration

I think it's easier to access them through HS than using Shelly App.

I couldn't find any explanation for "fade rate" - what is it for? Is it speed at which brightness changes when you hold dim button? How it is related to "Transition Time"?

Comment

Version 3.0.0.42 (in BETA section) - Detect and auto update IP address change (i.e. if new address assigned by DHCP)

Comment

Version 3.0.0.43 (in BETA section) - fixed crash introduced by latest Firmware update

Comment

Version 3.0.0.44 (in BETA section)
          - more fixes for latest Firmware update,
          - fixed manually adding devices
          - fixed some RGBW2, Shelly1, Shelly25 settings

Comment

Hi- is there support for the Shelly button?

Comment

Originally posted by santoal View Post
              Hi- is there support for the Shelly button?
              Hi, I'm still waiting for Shelly QA package, including Button, new EM, bulbs, etc. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Version 3.0.0.46 (in BETA) - two major changes:

1. Created Shelly.Control device type to move controls functions from Shelly root device - as required by HST, especially for HS4

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-02-24.png
Views:	152
Size:	0
ID:	1365480

2. Implemented btn_off_url and btn_on_url (etc.) setting for Shelly switches to trigger immediate plugin status update when switch status changes.

This allows to reduce the polling frequency. The URL is generated automatically to use HS JSON interface to force the above Shelly.Control device initiate immediate status polling. Which has some requirements/limitations, i.e.
                1. This require HS JSON interface to be enabled in settings (however should be automatically enabled by the plugin)
                2. Password for Local network should be disabled (if required I could add username/password on request)
                3. Currently the "Action URLs" are read-only for information only, but may be changed to editable if required

Name:	2020-02-24 (1).png
Views:	116
ID:	1365481 Click image for larger version

Name:	HS_Config.jpg
Views:	155
ID:	1365482

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	duo_250.png Views:	0 Size:	28.4 KB ID:	1366694 Ver 3.0.0.47 (in BETA until approved by HST) - Added Shelly Bulb DUO

Comment

Name:	bulb2_Circles-300px.jpg
Views:	164
ID:	1368801 Ver 3.0.0.49 (in BETA until approved by HST) - Added Shelly Bulb RGB

Comment

Will your plugin work with HS4?

Comment

Originally posted by Younglake View Post
                        Will your plugin work with HS4?
                        All HS3 plugins should work with HS4.
                        But anyways I'm working on porting all my plugins to HS4.
                        And I'm not charging upgrade fees.

Comment

Thanks Alex, I did try your plugin but unfortunately it doesn't seem to want to play nice with HS4. I'll wait for the HS4 porting.
                          Thanks again for getting back to me.

Comment

Thanks Alex, I did try your plugin but unfortunately it doesn't seem to want to play nice with HS4. I'll wait for the HS4 porting.
                            Thanks again for getting back to me.
                            What exactly doesn't work?
                            HST claimed that all HS3 plugins should work.

Comment

The plugin seems to install ok including access to the plugin config page but when accessing a second time, it says: 404 Bad Request: /AKShelly_Config_Page. When I stop and restart the plugin, it sometimes brings up the config page however the Shelly Tab has always been missing. On the Plugin Page the plugin says: Critical: Plugin Disconnected. On the Device Page, only the top two devices are "OK" the rest have: ? Unknown. In terms of operation the Roller Shade buttons are very intermittent and only work about 5-10% of the time. Overall it's all very intermittent. My Shelly 2.5 does work fine through the Shelly app and I also have .NET 4.8 installed. HS Log states the plugin loads fine. I'll be happy to do further testing if you require. Thanks for asking Alex.

Comment

The plugin seems to install ok including access to the plugin config page but when accessing a second time, it says: 404 Bad Request: /AKShelly_Config_Page. When I stop and restart the plugin, it sometimes brings up the config page however the Shelly Tab has always been missing. On the Plugin Page the plugin says: Critical: Plugin Disconnected. On the Device Page, only the top two devices are "OK" the rest have: ? Unknown. In terms of operation the Roller Shade buttons are very intermittent and only work about 5-10% of the time. Overall it's all very intermittent. My Shelly 2.5 does work fine through the Shelly app and I also have .NET 4.8 installed. HS Log states the plugin loads fine. I'll be happy to do further testing if you require. Thanks for asking Alex.
                                I'll have to test HS4 myself. I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X