Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Beta section I added ver. 3.0.0.9 now with Shelly 1PM support. Please give it a try.

PM feature may work as well, as it's the same as Shelly 2.5.

Let me know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-10-18 114752.png
Views:	314
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	1333859

Comment

Cool... that was FAST!!! thank you!!!

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 7.54.30 PM.png
Views:	293
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1333867

Apparently everything is working. I don't have anything connected to the Shelly yet, so no power meter output but two suggestions if I may:

- Power does not show on the Energy History charts. Is it possible to make the power meter output, recognizable as an energy item by HS?:

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 8.00.26 PM.png
Views:	342
Size:	283.9 KB
ID:	1333866

- The Second sugestion may or may not make sense since I'm not sure if my assumption is correct. If you look at the screenshot of my Shelly2.5 webpage, it seems to have a third power reading I assume may be the sum of power1 and 2... if I'm right... is it possible to get in the future that reading?

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 7.32.54 PM.png
Views:	308
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	1333868

And last but not least... Will this wonderful plugin will be ported to HS4? This is my second AK plugin (This one and SmartDevice) and both are wonderful.

Once again thank you for your kind support!!!

PP

Comment

Originally posted by ppespepe View Post
        Cool... that was FAST!!! thank you!!! Apparently everything is working.
        No problem.

Power does not show on the Energy History charts. Is it possible to make the power meter output, recognizable as an energy item by HS?
        I never looked at HS Energy (didn't even know about it). I will investigate, I'm sure it's possible.

If you look at the screenshot of my Shelly2.5 webpage, it seems to have a third power reading I assume may be the sum of power1 and 2... if I'm right... is it possible to get in the future that reading?
        I will check it when I get home, I think they have two powers - instant and accumulated.

Also, Shelly PM1 has additional reading - internal temperature, do you think it's useable to add a HS device for it?

And last but not least... Will this wonderful plugin will be ported to HS4? This is my second AK plugin (This one and SmartDevice) and both are wonderful.
        Sure, I will port all my plugins to HS4, but I'm afraid it's a bit of work...

Currently I'm trying to finish my SmartDevice latest version (still HS3) - I'm re-doing the countdown timer implementation so it supports matrix of Status Device states and The controlled device states - Post #20

Comment

If you look at the screenshot of my Shelly2.5 webpage, it seems to have a third power reading I assume may be the sum of power1 and 2... if I'm right... is it possible to get in the future that reading?

May be you are right, the documentation says for the single "power":
          power Current real AC power being drawn, in Watts
          And for "per channel" power:
          power Current power consumption in Watts

Needs verification...

Comment

Yeah, I checked - the third reading is the combined power, but I'm not sure how useful it will be to have a HS device for that? Two relays are kind-of independent devices, so waht's the point to know the sum of their consumption?

Comment

Power does not show on the Energy History charts. Is it possible to make the power meter output, recognizable as an energy item by HS?
              I will look into Energy API in HS4, because it also might change.

Comment

Version 3.0.0.10 (in Beta section) has the ability to add Shelly devices manually.

See Adding Shelly devices manually (if mDNS discovery fails) for more information.

Comment

Maybe I did something wrong but I can't get the plugin to work if I enable a username and password. Is the support of username/password on your list?

Comment

Originally posted by LikeAutomation View Post
                    Maybe I did something wrong but I can't get the plugin to work if I enable a username and password. Is the support of username/password on your list?
                    Authentication is not implemented yet, I added to the feature request list.
                    Will check the Shelly API for implementation today.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeAutomation View Post
                      Stupid question - how/where did you enable the username and password?

[EDIT] Found it. And implemented, see next post.

Comment

Version 3.0.0.11 in Beta section - implemented Authentication.

It's detected automatically and if required (Auth: True) - needs correct UserName and Password.

Name:	DeviceConfig.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	1339952

Comment

Wow! That was quick! Thanks! I'll try later today.

Comment

I noticed the pictures show the shelly 2.5 on the energy screen, is the 1pm suppose to show on that? I have it via the updated beta 3.0.0.10 but nothing shows on the energy page. I do get the power readings on the device page though.

Comment

Originally posted by ehinkle27 View Post
                              I noticed the pictures show the shelly 2.5 on the energy screen, is the 1pm suppose to show on that? I have it via the updated beta 3.0.0.10 but nothing shows on the energy page. I do get the power readings on the device page though.
                              Hi, stupid question - where's the "energy screen"? I can't find it, please.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Hi, stupid question - where's the "energy screen"? I can't find it, please.
                                As in you see in post #26, Go to the toolbar. View, and it will drop down. Energy is under the View tab.
                                When you click on the Energy drop down. It will open the Energy Graph page.

Maybe that is the one your looking for?

Comment

Working...
                                X