Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking back. The plugin has been flawless and enjoying the control via Homeseer.

Any update on the ramp rates? It's the missing link in my Home Theater System..

THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by gelessor View Post
      Just checking back. The plugin has been flawless and enjoying the control via Homeseer.

Any update on the ramp rates? It's the missing link in my Home Theater System..

THANKS!
      Not yet - I received a box of new devices from Shelly, need to add support for them.

I remember about the ramp rates (it's on TODO my list) - but lower priority than others, sorry.

Comment

Maybe a Christmas present??

Still hoping you can get the time to add this feature. Love this plugin - it works flawlessly for me, just miss the ability to take it to the next step by ramping up/down my lighting in the theater,

Comment

Maybe a Christmas present??

Still hoping you can get the time to add this feature. Love this plugin - it works flawlessly for me, just miss the ability to take it to the next step by ramping up/down my lighting in the theater,
          I'm working on Shelly now, can you please remind what exactly did you want? Add configurable ramp rate for the dimmer?

Comment

So the "legacy" version runs on HS4, so now supported?

Also, I have a couple shellyplugu1 devices and can test that, at least on HS4.

Oh, and wondering about getting rid of polling.

Shelly
            {"type":"SHPLG-U1","mac":"xxxxxxxxxxxx","auth":false,"fw":"20201124-092346/v1.9.0@57ac4ad8","num_outputs":1,"num_meters":1}

Status
            {"wifi_sta":
            {"connected":true,"ssid":"xxxxxxx","ip":"xxx.xxx.x.xxx"," rss i":-37},
            "cloud":
            {"enabled":true,"connected":true},
            "mqtt":
            {"connected":false},
            "time":"15:08",
            "unixtime":1608044931,
            "serial":171,
            "has_update":false,
            "mac":"xxxxxxxxxxxx",
            "cfg_changed_cnt":2,
            "actions_stats":
            {"skipped":0},
            "relays":
            [{"ison":false,"has_timer":false,"timer_started":0,"timer_ dur ation":0,"timer_remaining":0,"overpower":false,"source":"htt p"}],
            "meters":
            [{"power":0.00,"overpower":0.00,"is_valid":true,"timestamp ":1 608044931,"counters":[0.000, 0.000, 0.000],"total":0}],
            "update":
            {"status":"idle","has_update":false,"new_version":"202011 24-092346/v1.9.0@57ac4ad8","old_version":"20201124-092346/v1.9.0@57ac4ad8","beta_version":"20201202-141054/v1.9.3-rc3@50c6ab57"},
            "ram_total":51104,
            "ram_free":37940,
            "fs_size":233681,
            "fs_free":159134,
            "uptime":9160}

Settings
            {"device":
            {"type":"SHPLG-U1","mac":"xxxxxxxxxxxx","hostname":"shellyplugu1-xxxxxx","num_outputs":1,"num_meters":1},
            "wifi_ap":
            {"enabled":false,"ssid":"shellyplugu1-xxxxxx","key":""},
            "wifi_sta":
            {"enabled":true,"ssid":"House24","ipv4_method":"static"," ip" :"xxx.xxx.x.xxx","gw":"xxx.xxx.x.xxx","mask":"xxx.xxx.xxx .x" ,"dns":null},
            "wifi_sta1":
            {"enabled":false,"ssid":null,"ipv4_method":"dhcp","ip":nu ll, "gw":null,"mask":null,"dns":null},
            "mqtt":
            {"enable":false,"server":"xxx.xxx.x.x:1883","user":"","id ":" shellyplugu1-xxxxxx","reconnect_timeout_max":60.000000,"reconnect_timeout _min":2.000000,"clean_session":true,"keep_alive":60,"max_qos ":0,"retain":false,"update_period":0},
            "coiot":
            {"update_period":15},
            "sntp":
            {"server":"time.google.com","enabled":true},
            "login":
            {"enabled":false,"unprotected":false,"username":"admin"},
            "pin_code":"OAS!#x",
            "name":null,
            "fw":"20201124-092346/v1.9.0@57ac4ad8",
            "discoverable":false,
            "build_info":
            {"build_id":"20201124-092346/v1.9.0@57ac4ad8","build_timestamp":"2020-11-24T09:23:46Z","build_version":"1.0"},
            "cloud":
            {"enabled":true,"connected":true},
            "timezone":"America/Los_Angeles",
            "lat":00.000000,
            "lng":00.000000,
            "tzautodetect":true,
            "tz_utc_offset":-28800,
            "tz_dst":true,
            "tz_dst_auto":true,
            "time":"15:06",
            "unixtime":1608044817,
            "led_status_disable":false,
            "actions":
            {"active":false,"names":["btn_on_url","out_on_url","out_off_url"]},
            "hwinfo":
            {"hw_revision":"prod-2020-04-14","batch_id":1},
            "max_power":2500,
            "led_status_disable":false,
            "led_power_disable":false,
            "relays":
            [{"name":null,"appliance_type":"General","ison":false,"has_ti mer":false,"default_state":"last","auto_on":0.00,"auto_off" : 0.00,"schedule":false,"schedule_rules":[],"max_power":2500}]
            }

Comment

Originally posted by popeye View Post
              So the "legacy" version runs on HS4, so now supported?

Also, I have a couple shellyplugu1 devices and can test that, at least on HS4.

Oh, and wondering about getting rid of polling.
              All HS3 plugins work in HS4. Including AKShelly.

Regarding polling - Shelly devices report some actions i.e On/Off without polling and it's supported by the plugin. But some info (i.e. power consumption, temperature) are only available via polling. You can reduce polling rate for these, say to 10-15 sec, and On/Off actions are reported instantly.

And thank you for providing Shelly Plug info - I moved it to a separate thread:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...46-shelly-plug

I need to know first what device type is reported by mDNS discovery - i.e. when the plugin discovers the plug - it logs error "Device type not supported".

Comment

Wish list is for the ability to set a “ramp rate” so I can slowly dim or brighten WRGB strips to set the mood in my home theater. Trying to avoid an abrupt lights on after weather a movie in the darkness.

Would like to slowly turn them on in over 2 to 10 seconds. Same thing when dimming them
                before a movie starts.

Thanks.

Comment

Wish list is for the ability to set a “ramp rate” so I can slowly dim or brighten WRGB strips to set the mood in my home theater. Trying to avoid an abrupt lights on after weather a movie in the darkness.

Would like to slowly turn them on in over 2 to 10 seconds. Same thing when dimming them
                  before a movie starts.

Thanks.
                  Ah, ok, thanks for reminding. Will do.

Comment

before a movie starts.
                    Hi gelessor , I ported most of my plugins to HS4, no the question is - are you on HS4, or still HS3?

Comment

HS4

getting excited..

Comment

HS4

getting excited..
                        That's good - I don't want to duplicate my support efforts.

Comment

HS4 getting excited..
                          Shelly actually added "Transition Time" in device settings - but it says "On/Off", not sure if it applies to dim?

Comment

Alex - I really like your plugin. I have a request for a new feature. Currently I am using Z-Wave to capture the output from a pressure sensor on my swimming pool. I would like to convert that set up to using the Shelly Uni instead of the MimoLite. The way i make it work today is that i capture the raw data, then I sync the data to a virtual device. In the status/graphics tab of the virtual device, I do a conversion of the ADC output to a pressure that can be displayed in the virtual device. I had to do some testing to get the proper values to do the conversion. Now my request, can you add pressure to your plugin with an editable table to put in the pressue/adc values for conversion? My Uni is on order so I haven't had time to work with it yet but i assume this is something that can be done. Worst case I can do the same set up as i did with the Z-Wave. Thanks Joe

Comment

Originally posted by JoSo View Post
                              Alex - I really like your plugin. I have a request for a new feature. Currently I am using Z-Wave to capture the output from a pressure sensor on my swimming pool. I would like to convert that set up to using the Shelly Uni instead of the MimoLite. The way i make it work today is that i capture the raw data, then I sync the data to a virtual device. In the status/graphics tab of the virtual device, I do a conversion of the ADC output to a pressure that can be displayed in the virtual device. I had to do some testing to get the proper values to do the conversion. Now my request, can you add pressure to your plugin with an editable table to put in the pressue/adc values for conversion? My Uni is on order so I haven't had time to work with it yet but i assume this is something that can be done. Worst case I can do the same set up as i did with the Z-Wave. Thanks Joe
                              Hi Joe, do you mean add conversion for ADC input?

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Hi Joe, do you mean add conversion for ADC input?
                                Yes - that is correct. Convert the ADC input to a PSI (or Bar) output.

Comment

Working...
                                X