Problem opening configuration after installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem opening configuration after installation

I today installed the Big5 plugin on my HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500 (Linux).

Installation was succesful according to the log.

However, when I try opening the Big5 configuration page, after some time I get a white screen showing the following:

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr)
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication:GetPageHeader (string,string,string,string,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool)
    at HSPI_Big5.Big5ConfigWebPage.GetPagePlugin (System.String pageName, System.String user, Int32 userRights, System.String queryString) <0x4055ed50 + 0x00090> in :0

Subsequently, the HS3 plugin-manager page doesn't work anymore.

Only way to get the HS3 plugin-manager page to work again is to remove the Big5 files from the HomeSeer directory and restart HomeSeer.

Can anybody help?

Greets,
    JPL

What is your mono version?

Comment

My mono version is:

Mono JIT compiler version 4.2.1 (Debian 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-7ubuntu4)

Thanks for your response!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Comment

I would install the latest mono release first https://www.mono-project.com/downloa.../#download-lin

but just in case make a backup of your install . And on the Labs tab of this page http://HS3_IP/setup I would make a backup of your events in json format

If you use the zee S2 or The sel I would contact Homeseer to know the upgrade process of mono on theses pc, I don't have any experience with them.

Comment

Worked perfectly! Thank you for the suggestion Matt!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Comment

Cool

Comment

Working...
            X