Name:	almost.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	1391619Click image for larger version

Name:	almost1.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	1391620

No errors but the door does not open. I added the# to the remote pin also. I was wondering about the 0 after the md5 on line 2 of the log if that means anything

Comment

O.K. the good news is that you've got the split under control now and it is solid updates every time.

Pls. show a screenshot of your GET profile with the URL scrolled to the rightmost part.

Also a screenshot of your action box of Big5 HTTP action that is supposed to open the door.

Last but not least did you do what I asked you to do in p.3 above and what is the result of it (here it is again).

3. Copy the result from the sandbox and add it to the URL from the Big5 profile replacing ${input} with it. Use the resulting URL in a browser. Does the door open. If yes, than Big5 will open it for you, if not than you have to go back to Grandstream Documentation and see what you are doing wrong.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	action.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	1391640Click image for larger version

Name:	get.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	1391641

The 3rd item is difficult because i only have 30 seconds to generate the codes and then paste them into the url but so far I dont think I did it right yet.
        I did notice that the line in the above log about "has the right to do this" is not the same result as mentioned in the grandstream instructions I uploaded see [ATTACH]n1391642[/ATTACH]

Comment

Client âž” Server
          [http|https]://<servername>/goform/apicmd?cmd=1&user=admin&authcode=<authcodes
          tring>&idcode=<idcodestring>&type=opt_type

This is what the documentation says. Yours is different. For example you have an extra ? after the word admin in the profile. It should be & not ?

Comment

Name:	question.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	1391645

I made the change thanks Here is the log which looks better but the door did not open. In the instructions it says something about getting "authorization ok" response
            which we are not seeing. And should it be opt_type=1 or just type=1 Thank you I think we are close

Comment

I said

"For example you have an extra ? after the word admin in the profile. It should be & not ?"

which means that it is an example only one of several. There are other mismatches like missing & characters in front of every word.

Try this expression and make sure no one enters the house when the door opens, which it should do this time around

${"authcode="+"md5("+val1229+":2191#:laser)"+"&idcode="+val1 2 30+"&type=1"}

BEWARE this forum does funky stuff to text not only it introduces curly quotes but also I caught it introducing spaces. Apply cautious and common sense when copy/paste

Comment

I ran the new expression but it did not open the door. I did notice that even if you click both events very quickly the log show different authenticifation strings.

If I take out cmd=0 I do get the same string but the door does not open. I tried cmd=1 but it gives an error

Click image for larger version  Name:	raw.JPG Views:	0 Size:	134.8 KB ID:	1391698

Comment

Originally posted by risquare View Post
                  ${"authcode="+"md5("+val1229+":2191#:laser)"+"&idcode="+val1 2 30+"&type=1"}

BEWARE this forum does funky stuff to text not only it introduces curly quotes but also I caught it introducing spaces. Apply cautious and common sense when copy/paste
                  risquare Use the forum's code tags (marked # in the format menu) when posting your strings. You won't have issues with spaces, changes of characters or emoticons.

Just highlight the string you type and press the # button.

Example:

Code:
                  ${"authcode="+"md5("+val1229+":2191#:laser)"+"&idcode="+val1230+"&type=1"}
                  Jon

Comment

jon00

Thanks.

Comment

The get was suppose to have cmd=1 and we had been using cmd=0 like the post but Cmd=1 gives an error

Comment

Here is the latest with the command error using cmd=1 as per grandstream iinstructions
                        If I use cmd=0 I get a different input. If i eliminate cmd totally I do get the same input but no open door

Name:	cmderror.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	1391778

Comment

Do you have any other ideas. I dont think this one is going to work. The authentification process is too complex

Comment

Big5 does what it is supposed to do. You may consider talking to Grandstream support and tell them that you are getting

-1Request cmd error

and ask them what does that mean and what to do to fix it.

Comment

I would love to see this work too as I have 2 of the gds3710's in service.

Comment

+1

Comment

Working...
                                X