• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It works for me too using Http with no errors. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by slegs View Post
      If you add this line

PHP Code:
      handler.ServerCertificateCustomValidationCallback System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.DangerousAcceptAnyServerCertificateValidator 
      before this line

PHP Code:
      Dim client As new System.Net.Http.HttpClient(handler
      I think it should solve ssl validation issues (though Im not at my test machine so cant test)
      I tried this, but it didn't work. I still got the SSL/TLS error in the log...

thx!
      mike

Comment

Originally posted by fresnoboy View Post

I tried this, but it didn't work. I still got the SSL/TLS error in the log...

thx!
        mike
        Yes got to test it myself and this property doesn't seem to work in the version of .NET bundled with Homeseer.

There are other ways to ignore SSL validation through making a dummy callback function that always returns true but would need to look into it more

Comment

Originally posted by slegs View Post

Yes got to test it myself and this property doesn't seem to work in the version of .NET bundled with Homeseer.

There are other ways to ignore SSL validation through making a dummy callback function that always returns true but would need to look into it more
          siegs, I am happy to upgrade to a newer version if that would help fix the problem... Still, its not that big a deal to use HTTP. I have ACL's on the network for security anyway.

thx
          mike

Comment

Is it possible to use the fresnoboy script to get the status of the lock. Would like to make a device in HS4 to show if the door is locked or unlocked

Comment

Working...
            X