...ooooops wrong file

here is the correct one...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    attached

Hi Blade,

Thanks again for the prompt response. Per your request see attached.

RISquare
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    OK leave it with me
    I will be on vacation in a couple weeks so I want to get it done for you before I go but I also do not want to break it for existing users

Can I get you to attach your hspi_BLRadioRA.ini file zipped so I can see what you have setup.
    It is in the config folder

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    Thanks

Hi Blade,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Problem #1 is history now. Your RadioRA plug-in works like a charm after I removed the "fade" option. Sorry for not noticing it in the first place.

S1 and S2 are equally important to me. As an old-timer programmer I do agree that it will take some work but maybe not a lot with proper use of "copy" and "paste" :-) You need to duplicate everything you have and add suffix ,S2 to all commands to get the subsystem S2 going in addition to S1 that you have now by default. As always it is easier said than done. I know.

Needless to say that I will be available to answer all of your questions and even run some tests for you here. Feel free to contact me privately for that.

I have 29 days trial left and I hope that you'll be able to modify the plug-in before the trail expires so that I buy right away.

Thanks,

RISquare

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    The system (S1 and S2) is going to take some work to the plugin in order to make that work right
    I may have some questions for you on how it works with the S1 and S2

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    If you look at the plugin options there should be a setting called

Include Fade in RadioRA commands

Uncheck that and save and it should not include the fade

Let me know

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    started a topic Doesn't work pls fix I'm a buyer

Doesn't work pls fix I'm a buyer

Replacing 50+ light switches throughout the house to meet every software update is not an option. So I hope that the software will meet my older Radio RA installation.

Two major problems.

1. Extra optional "0" in the command voids the command for older Radio RA. HS2 plug-in didn't insert this extra "0" and it was working fine. Unfortunately it pops up in Blade's plug-in ruining it for me. This optional parameter is reserved for fade time and could be from 0 to 240 sec. As far as it is 0 it doesn't do anything but voiding the command for older systems.

Example:

old HS2 plug-in: SSL, 26, ON - does work
    Blade's SSL,26,ON,0 - doesn't work

This 0 is universally applied in all commands rendering them null and void for my system.

How do I know it? I have "RS232 terminal" screen on my Lutron Chronos Bridge (part of Radio RA system) that displays all commands that Radio RA received from Homeseer.

2. The plug-in manages up to 32 zones (one subsystem) whereas Radio RA supports 64 zones (two subsystems bridged by Chronos bridge part of Radio RA). There is optional parameter S1 or S2 in each command to address each subsystem in each and every command. The default is S1 if parameter is omitted which is the case with Blade's plug-in

Examples:

SSL,26,ON - will turn on zone 26 of system 1 by default.
    SSL,26,ON,S1 - will turn on zone 26 of system 1 explicitly.
    SSL,26,ON,S2 - will turn on zone 26 of system 2.

Source: "RadioRA RS232 Protocol and Programming guide" - still could be find online although older RadioRA information is overshadowed by the newer RadioRA2 now.
Working...
X