Doesn't work pls fix I'm a buyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Blade,

You were so cooperative and helped me so much with the BLRadioRA plug-in. So it comes as a surprise to me that I'm getting no attention when I'm trying to test and buy one of your other plug-ins BLLED I posted a question a week ago in the BLLED forum with no response. I need your help to make it working. Pls help or if you are out than please advise when you'll be able to help.

Comment

My bad... I completely missed it
      I will check that out now
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks Blade, you answered the wrong thread. To make it easy for you I re-posted my question where your answer is.

Comment

Hi Blade,

There is an annoying problem with BLRadioRA plug-in. I guess I'm one of the few users who has full blown bridged 2 subsystem ( S1 and S2) setup and this is the reason it went unnoticed for a long time. I may have reported it as I knew about it for long time but I'm not sure. The problem is related to the two subsystems. As you can see from the attached screenshot the zone names in System1 copy the Zone names of same zones of System 2 (for some of the zones not all) . I just changed and "save"-ed the proper names for System 1 and they reverted back to the wrong ones. Please fix. Thanks.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (177).png
Views:	140
Size:	292.0 KB
ID:	1304474

Comment

More on the subject. The actual HS3 device name that BLRadioRA creates is correct. However when I need BLRadioRA action the drop down box shows the fake name hence the confusion.

Example: for zone 05 System1

Actual device name that I entered in the above table that disappeared. : Main entry hallway
            Device name in the table: Master shower south
            Device name in the BLRadioRA action box: Master shower south

Comment

After reading this thread, , and seeing the fast acting of blade on this, i’ll have no fear/ remorses of asking you bugfix and new feature to big 5 LOL

Comment

OK I will check into this one and let you know
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Thanks Blade. Here is another completely separate bug. The "phantom buttons" are system wide 17 buttons. There is no separate set for S1 and S2. You list and process 34 buttons 17 each for S1 and S2. Fortunately this is cosmetic issue only as RadioRA ignores the system string in the command BP. The system string has meaning in ALL OFF and ALL ON commands ( Phantom buttons 16 and 17). All it means "S1 first" or "S2 first" i.e. when turning all lights on or off it will do one of the subsystems first.
                  Please consider fixing it in order to reduce the cloth of too many RadioRA devices.

Comment

Can you attach your hspi_BLRadioRA.ini file zipped
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Sure. attached.
                      Attached Files

Comment

OK the duplicate is getting written to the ini as well - I need to trace down where that might be happening
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

I have been looking at the code and it is not jumping out at me
                          Can you capture it happening in a debug log?
                          If so, attach the debug log zipped and I will have a look
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Will try. I don't know either when exactly does it happen . It looks good in the first few minutes after I update the duplicates with the correct info. Will run the debug and let you know. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Comment

No problem - I want to get this nailed down if we can
                              Let me know what you find
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Hi Blade,

Just happened today between 7:12PM and 9:00PM. I checked about 7:12PM and it was fine. When I checked again 9:00PM the damage was done and 4 zones of System 1 have changed names with duplicates from System2. Same zones as in the screenshot above. Attached is the BLRadioRA log for the whole period.

Thanks,
                                Ivan
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X