Doesn't work pls fix I'm a buyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks like just the HS log
    Did you have debug logging enabled in the plugin? If so then there should be a BLRadioRA-Detailed.log file in the HS3 root folder
    Attach that one zipped
    Thanks
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Hi Blade. Sorry about my ignorance. The file is too large and rejected by this forum due to size. Here is a link for you to download.
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RQl...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Thanks - this is strange one
        Let me investigate it
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Hi Blade,

Any progress?

Thanks,

Comment

My brother in law has a RadioRA as well and he has been running it for a while - I went over there and I tried to duplicate this issue but I have been unable to do it
            Is there a way you could capture the issue happening with debug logging turned on? I know that will be a tough one.
            I will revisit the code again
            Sorry this one has been taking so long - I do get the odd one of these bugs every now and then
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Hi Blade. Thanks for the prompt reply. I can wait on this one. Meanwhile just discovered a major problem that I started a new thread about.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                My brother in law has a RadioRA as well and he has been running it for a while - I went over there and I tried to duplicate this issue but I have been unable to do it
                Is there a way you could capture the issue happening with debug logging turned on? I know that will be a tough one.
                I will revisit the code again
                Sorry this one has been taking so long - I do get the odd one of these bugs every now and then
                Does he has "bridged" system with S1 and S2 subsystems. The issue maybe related to the complexity of 2 subsystems that you've added lately.

Comment

Working...
                X