X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• risquare
    replied
    Originally posted by Blade View Post
    My brother in law has a RadioRA as well and he has been running it for a while - I went over there and I tried to duplicate this issue but I have been unable to do it
    Is there a way you could capture the issue happening with debug logging turned on? I know that will be a tough one.
    I will revisit the code again
    Sorry this one has been taking so long - I do get the odd one of these bugs every now and then
    Does he has "bridged" system with S1 and S2 subsystems. The issue maybe related to the complexity of 2 subsystems that you've added lately.

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    Hi Blade. Thanks for the prompt reply. I can wait on this one. Meanwhile just discovered a major problem that I started a new thread about.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    My brother in law has a RadioRA as well and he has been running it for a while - I went over there and I tried to duplicate this issue but I have been unable to do it
    Is there a way you could capture the issue happening with debug logging turned on? I know that will be a tough one.
    I will revisit the code again
    Sorry this one has been taking so long - I do get the odd one of these bugs every now and then

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    Hi Blade,

Any progress?

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Thanks - this is strange one
    Let me investigate it

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    Hi Blade. Sorry about my ignorance. The file is too large and rejected by this forum due to size. Here is a link for you to download.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RQl...ew?usp=sharing

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    That looks like just the HS log
    Did you have debug logging enabled in the plugin? If so then there should be a BLRadioRA-Detailed.log file in the HS3 root folder
    Attach that one zipped
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    Hi Blade,

Just happened today between 7:12PM and 9:00PM. I checked about 7:12PM and it was fine. When I checked again 9:00PM the damage was done and 4 zones of System 1 have changed names with duplicates from System2. Same zones as in the screenshot above. Attached is the BLRadioRA log for the whole period.

Thanks,
    Ivan
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    No problem - I want to get this nailed down if we can
    Let me know what you find

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    Will try. I don't know either when exactly does it happen . It looks good in the first few minutes after I update the duplicates with the correct info. Will run the debug and let you know. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I have been looking at the code and it is not jumping out at me
    Can you capture it happening in a debug log?
    If so, attach the debug log zipped and I will have a look

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    OK the duplicate is getting written to the ini as well - I need to trace down where that might be happening

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    Sure. attached.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Can you attach your hspi_BLRadioRA.ini file zipped

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    Thanks Blade. Here is another completely separate bug. The "phantom buttons" are system wide 17 buttons. There is no separate set for S1 and S2. You list and process 34 buttons 17 each for S1 and S2. Fortunately this is cosmetic issue only as RadioRA ignores the system string in the command BP. The system string has meaning in ALL OFF and ALL ON commands ( Phantom buttons 16 and 17). All it means "S1 first" or "S2 first" i.e. when turning all lights on or off it will do one of the subsystems first.
    Please consider fixing it in order to reduce the cloth of too many RadioRA devices.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X