Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did master controls go ?

RESOLVED !

I'm on version 3.0.19.0 and I do not see any RadioRA Master Controls as HS3 devices.
    I have 19 master controls configured in BLRadio RA. They are all enabled.
    I do not use Master Controls in HS3 that often. I'm not sure when and how did they disappear.
    Is it possible that a newer version of BLRadioRA ignored them. I'm sure they were there at some point but do not remember when.
    In order to make sure that I'm not missing anything I did run this command that lists ALL HS3 devices http://192.168.1.242:83/JSON?request=getstatus yet no trace of any RadioRA Master Control devices.

RESOLVED !

Sorry, need to use this wonderful plug-in more often. It's correct that there are no HS3 devices associated with RadioRA Master Controls. However there is BLRadioRA condition available (in the drop down box) for HS3 events to act upon button presses on the Master Controls, which is enough or almost enough. I started another topic to address the rare occasion when actually output to Master Controls LED could be used so that master controls can control external non RadioRA devices.

Comment

Working...
    X