Lutron Classic RadioRa Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lutron Classic RadioRa Integration

Spoke to the good people at HomeSeer and they pointed me in your direction. I'm looking to integrate my 2004 vintage RadioRa system into a Home Automation system. I have the Lutron Chronos System Bridge controlling the system today. The question I have is - do I need a serial converter cable, like the TU-S9, along with one of the HomeSeer controllers to speak to my RadioRa devices or will your Plug-In speak wireless to the RadioRa devices? If the latter, would I still need the Chronos bridge?

The BLRadioRA plugin uses a serial interface to connect to the RadioRA system
    I am not sure what the interface is called for RadioRA but a serial connection is required
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

My RadioRA system is using the "Lutron RadioRA RA-RS232 Serial Interface" and BLRadioRA plugin. This is RadioRA not RadioRA2. Works great for me.

Comment

You mentioned that you have are using the ra-rs232 interface along with the plugin. I also have a ra-rs232 interface activated in my original radioRA system, but am having trouble controlling my lights using the plugin. The interface displays "rc" indicating that a valid command has been received from the plugin; however, the lights will not turn off or on with plugin command. Did you do anything more than activate the serial interface with your repeaters? There must be something I am doing wrong as everything appears to be communicating with the exception of the ra-rs232 to the lights. Any light you or anyone else can shed on this will be greatly appreciated.
        Thanks, Mike

Comment

I'll also add that I've programmed my two other mater controllers into the ra-rs232 as well a few zones. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X