CPS Tuya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPS Tuya

I managed to download the plugins to test but when I tried to add an account, nothing is happened. i noticed the following errors in the log file.
    Unknown error in PostBackProc: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
    Unknown error in PostBackProc: Failure has occurred while loading a type.

I am using plugins version 1.0.0.65 with HomeSeer 3.0.0.500

Comment

I’ve seen something similar before, it occurs when a bad plugin installer puts dll files in your HomeSeer root directory. There should be a few there like scheduler.dll but I’ve seen MS ones there and that causes the issue. Can you post a list of what .dll files exist in that directory?

Comment

I have checked the yeelight app, LAN Control is enabled. Here is the dll in my HomeSeer root directory.

homeseer@hometrollerSEL:/usr/local/HomeSeer$ ls -al *.dll

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 70656 Aug 5 2012 FTD2XX_NET.dll

-rw-r--r-- 1 homeseer root 43008 Feb 1 23:58 HSCF.dll

-rw-r--r-- 1 homeseer root 76288 Feb 1 23:58 HomeSeerAPI.dll

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 481792 Dec 1 2014 Insteon.dll

-rwxr-xr-x 1 homeseer root 930816 Nov 14 2014 Mail.dll

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 126976 Dec 11 2012 RssToolkit.dll

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2878976 Feb 1 23:58 Scheduler.dll

Comment

Ok, looks to be something different in your case, as none of those are (obvious) conflicts. What version of mono are you on?

Comment

This also happens if the plugins .config file is missing in the Homeseer root directory. This is what instructs the plugin to locate the DLL files in the bin\Plugin directory.

Check that the CPS Tuya config file exists.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
              This also happens if the plugins .config file is missing in the Homeseer root directory. This is what instructs the plugin to locate the DLL files in the bin\Plugin directory.
              Check that the CPS Tuya config file exists.
              It exists, or he wouldn't be able to get the plugin to start at all. The error is occurring when he is accessing the config pages.

Comment

Im guessing there is some mono files missing, Spud ran into this with one of his plugins (see https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/th...seer-sel/page2 ) May be the same issue, but lets start by verifying the mono version. After, if you wouldn't mind stopping the plugin and then logging into your SEL box and from the HS directory run:

sudo MONO_LOG_LEVEL=debug mono HSPI_CpsTuya.exe

Then see what logs are generated when you attempt to go to the linking page. That portion of the code specifically needs the MS tuple support, which is provided by a few different dlls depending on your version of mono (or .net for those on that)

Comment

Ah ok I missed that point.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
                    Ah ok I missed that point.
                    No worries, appreciate the attempt to help!

Comment

I have attached the debug log. By the way the config is there
                      -rw-r--r-- 1 homeseer root 1518 Jul 8 2017 HSConsole.exe.config

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 364 Feb 21 2017 HSPI_BLRoombaWifi.exe.config

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 359 Feb 8 00:22 HSPI_CpsTuya.exe.config

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 354 Dec 20 2015 HSPI_EasyTrigger.exe.config

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 953 Mar 10 2016 HSPI_ImperiHome.exe.config

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1538 Dec 24 2014 HSPI_Sonos.exe.config

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1429 Oct 4 2014 HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.exe.config

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1429 Oct 4 2014 HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG3.exe.config

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 308 Jan 21 2017 HSPI_WEATHERXML.exe.config

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1061 Jan 18 2018 HSPI_YEELIGHT3P.exe.config

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 357 Dec 18 2012 HSPI_ZWave.exe.config

-rw-r--r-- 1 homeseer homeseer 1529 Jul 28 2013 Scheduler.dll.config

Comment

Debug log
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, can you post the mono version (run mono --version)

Comment

Here is the Mono Version.
                            Mono JIT compiler version 5.0.1.1 (2017-02/5077205 Thu May 25 09:18:45 UTC 2017)

Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com

TLS: __thread

SIGSEGV: altstack

Notifications: epoll

Architecture: x86

Disabled: none

Misc: softdebug

LLVM: supported, not enabled.

GC: sgen (concurrent by default)

Comment

Thanks. Looks like you upgraded (good) from th stock SEL. Can you ensure you installed both mono-complete and mono-devel (complete should cover it, but develop Justin case). You can try complete first.

Comment

Working...
                              X