Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changed router and now I can't get into the Cps Tuya config

Guys,
    I had to swap out a failed router and now I can't get into the Cps Tuya config. I receive this error:
    Error: Did you delete an account? Rebuilding cache.. try to refresh page..

Any suggestions. Do I have to start over adding my devices again?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

In the end I deleted the plugin and all of it's remnants and started over. It wasn't too bad as I only have 6 of the plugin modules in use.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Guys,
      I had to swap out a failed router and now I can't get into the Cps Tuya config. I receive this error:

Any suggestions. Do I have to start over adding my devices again?
      Your version was expired, installing the new version got you the latest beta which expires at the end of June 2019.
      Best
      Bill

Comment

I just downloaded the plugin, and got the error:

I deleted the Plugin and downloaded it again, and got the same error.

Comment

Originally posted by cramer1930 View Post
          I just downloaded the plugin, and got the error:

I deleted the Plugin and downloaded it again, and got the same error.
          What link did you download it from, sounds like you downloaded an expired beta version (newer betas are extended through June).

Comment

I am getting this exact same issue.

What is the best way to overcome this?

Comment

We have to wait for Bill to build a new version that extends the expiration date.
              "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
                We have to wait for Bill to build a new version that extends the expiration date.
                Or use the native HS4 Tuya PI.

---
                John

Comment

I hope Bill does this but the last few times we've had this happen he's hinted that he may not be interested in continuing keeping up with this plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post

Or use the native HS4 Tuya PI.

---
                    John
                    Doesn't work too well if you aren't running HS4. I'm on HS3Pro and likely will be for a while. There's a lot of "smoke testing" to be done on HS4 before I'm willing to move over to it. I have a lot of scripted events and the device model changes alone would take a significant effort.

Rupp - I'll reach out to Bill via email and see if I can get an update. I don't think he was happy that HST decided to create their own free competing plugin.
                    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Rupp - I'll reach out to Bill via email and see if I can get an update. I don't think he was happy that HST decided to create their own free competing plugin.
                      I can't blame him but as many of us know by using HS over the years many of the third party plugins generally get updated and maintained faster than some of those from HST. So there's still room for similar plugins.

Comment

Working...
                      X