Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupp
    replied
    Same here. I like this plugin and the way it is designed so please release it and license it.

Leave a comment:

• kenm
    replied
    Hi bsobel Looks like plugin expired again on 7/1. Most of the bulbs have been decommissioned and replaced with Philips Hue but noticed last night that the sockets aren't working. Restarted the plugin and got a message that it had expired.

Can you create an updated version?

Thanks,
    Ken

Leave a comment:

• jryan15
    replied
    So here is the screen shot. The "table light" was working fine and the "other table light" was not. After taking the screen shot, I finally had the idea to unplug and replug it in. Now both devices are working, ya!

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Can you post a screen shot of your devices page with the Tuya device and all of its children?

Leave a comment:

• jryan15
    replied
    Please let me know if there is some other way that I should be checking status. I don't think there is anything I can check from the phone app as I was pretty sure that the devices transferred over to the homeseer server.

I'm taking heat from the family about but being able to control a couple lights so any help would be great :-).

Leave a comment:

• jryan15
    replied
    I'm not really sure how to check the status. From the device management tab, the working one and not working one look identical but that appears to be all timer stuff. I can say that from the device page, when I click on and off of the broken one it acts like it works with the indicator turning on/off, but nothing happens at the actual device.

From the plug-in --> Cps_Tuya config --> Devices, the good and bad ones look identical with green check marks. I can try and re-add the devices if that is what is required, but if you could let me know how to do this without reprogramming them in all my HS3 events, that would be very helpful :-).

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Originally posted by jryan15 View Post
    Hi guys, Tuya appeared to quit working on my side today too. I was able to update to the newer version 1.5.1.0, but only one of the three devices that I have setup are working. We use these three lights several times a day so it's weird only one can be controlled. Any advice would be great!

BTW thanks so much for this plugin, it is great! Does anyone know of any similar wifi plug-ins that have the old x-10 feature that allows the lamp light switch to be used to turn on the light (like x-10)? That functionality would be super helpful for my family today :-).
    What status do the devices that aren't working show?

Leave a comment:

• jryan15
    replied
    Hi guys, Tuya appeared to quit working on my side today too. I was able to update to the newer version 1.5.1.0, but only one of the three devices that I have setup are working. We use these three lights several times a day so it's weird only one can be controlled. Any advice would be great!

BTW thanks so much for this plugin, it is great! Does anyone know of any similar wifi plug-ins that have the old x-10 feature that allows the lamp light switch to be used to turn on the light (like x-10)? That functionality would be super helpful for my family today :-).

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by bsobel View Post
    Yes, same updater link has had a newer version since the beginning of the month.
    Thanks Bill.

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Yes, same updater link has had a newer version since the beginning of the month.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    This plugin has expired again. Was an update made to make the plugin work without expiring?

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    Got it. Thanks. Any plans to release this so these update can come via the HS3 updater?
    I do, I honestly have not made much progress due to my fighting of an HS internals bug that has rendered my system (and I strongly suspect some others) effectively unusable. Its been on / off issue for about 1.5 years, I finally have source code from Rich for part of the problematic area and am working on permanent fix. Its nasty and manifests itself as all kinds of plugin crashes on larger configurations. Once that is nailed, I should be much more focussed on moving my plugins forward.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Back up and running. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Got it. Thanks. Any plans to release this so these update can come via the HS3 updater?

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    Thanks for the fix and the fast response. Do I just grab the latest updater_override.txt file from this link?
    Yep, just drop the text file in your HS directory and HS will pick it up and make it available to you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X