No announcement yet.

Plugin expired again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So here is the screen shot. The "table light" was working fine and the "other table light" was not. After taking the screen shot, I finally had the idea to unplug and replug it in. Now both devices are working, ya!

Comment

Hi bsobel Looks like plugin expired again on 7/1. Most of the bulbs have been decommissioned and replaced with Philips Hue but noticed last night that the sockets aren't working. Restarted the plugin and got a message that it had expired.

Can you create an updated version?

Thanks,
      Ken
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Same here. I like this plugin and the way it is designed so please release it and license it.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

agreed

Comment

I'm afraid the writing is on the wall. Its been almost two months since bsobel has been on the forums. I guess it's time to try another solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
              I'm afraid the writing is on the wall. Its been almost two months since bsobel has been on the forums. I guess it's time to try another solution.
              What do you think of the native HS4 Tuya integration

---
              John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post

What do you think of the native HS4 Tuya integration

---
                John
                I've not tested it yet.

Comment

I've not tested it yet.
                  I tested it and I like it. In fact I never did get the Cps Tuya integration operational.

Spud is doing a good job on the native HS4 Tuya integration and it will become more mature when more users start using it.

---
                  John

Comment

With this plugin I had to setup an iView iHome account using the app on my Android. What app are you using with the HS4 Tuya plugin? I need to get the guys to put together a getting started guide for the Tuya HS4 plugin as a lot of users seem lost on setting it up.

Comment

With this plugin I had to setup an iView iHome account using the app on my Android. What app are you using with the HS4 Tuya plugin? I need to get the guys to put together a getting started guide for the Tuya HS4 plugin as a lot of users seem lost on setting it up.
                      I use the Tuya PI on my iPhone but that should also be available on Android.

---
                      John

Comment

I use the Tuya PI on my iPhone but that should also be available on Android.

---
                        John
                        Which app are you using on your phone? I searched for Tuya PI and nothing is shown for this app.

Comment

Which app are you using on your phone? I searched for Tuya PI and nothing is shown for this app.
                          TuyaSmart

That is the app with the official Tuya icon.

---
                          John

Comment

TuyaSmart

That is the app with the official Tuya icon.

---
                            John
                            Ah, gotcha. Thanks. I'll have to remove my devices from this plugin and test. Thanks again.

Comment

Oh no! Please don't tell me this is abandoned.... Are there other HS3 alternatives? I'm not ready to do the whole HS4 upgrade yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazoo View Post
                                Oh no! Please don't tell me this is abandoned.... Are there other HS3 alternatives? I'm not ready to do the whole HS4 upgrade yet.
                                It appears it may be abandoned. I'd recommend sending a message to the Plugin Author in hopes of a revival or donation of code.

Comment

Working...
                                X