X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by Ninjab View Post
    No luck on HS3 fix for this yet? Just got homeseer about 6months ago, and installed 3 of these to a zee s2 which have been working great the last month. Reluctant to upgrade to hs4 yet, seems like the zee hs4 is having alot of install issues.
    See this link for an updated plugin.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...83-june-update

Leave a comment:

• Ninjab
    replied
    No luck on HS3 fix for this yet? Just got homeseer about 6months ago, and installed 3 of these to a zee s2 which have been working great the last month. Reluctant to upgrade to hs4 yet, seems like the zee hs4 is having alot of install issues.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    With this plugin I had to setup an iView iHome account using the app on my Android. What app are you using with the HS4 Tuya plugin? I need to get the guys to put together a getting started guide for the Tuya HS4 plugin as a lot of users seem lost on setting it up.
    There is a setup guide here: https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...a-plugin-setup

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by Wazoo View Post
    Oh no! Please don't tell me this is abandoned.... Are there other HS3 alternatives? I'm not ready to do the whole HS4 upgrade yet.
    It appears it may be abandoned. I'd recommend sending a message to the Plugin Author in hopes of a revival or donation of code.

Leave a comment:

• Wazoo
    replied
    Oh no! Please don't tell me this is abandoned.... Are there other HS3 alternatives? I'm not ready to do the whole HS4 upgrade yet.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by John245 View Post

TuyaSmart

That is the app with the official Tuya icon.

---
    John
    Ah, gotcha. Thanks. I'll have to remove my devices from this plugin and test. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied

Which app are you using on your phone? I searched for Tuya PI and nothing is shown for this app.
    TuyaSmart

That is the app with the official Tuya icon.

---
    John

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied

I use the Tuya PI on my iPhone but that should also be available on Android.

---
    John
    Which app are you using on your phone? I searched for Tuya PI and nothing is shown for this app.

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied
    With this plugin I had to setup an iView iHome account using the app on my Android. What app are you using with the HS4 Tuya plugin? I need to get the guys to put together a getting started guide for the Tuya HS4 plugin as a lot of users seem lost on setting it up.
    I use the Tuya PI on my iPhone but that should also be available on Android.

---
    John

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied

I've not tested it yet.
    I tested it and I like it. In fact I never did get the Cps Tuya integration operational.

Spud is doing a good job on the native HS4 Tuya integration and it will become more mature when more users start using it.

---
    John

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied

What do you think of the native HS4 Tuya integration

---
    John
    I've not tested it yet.

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied
    I'm afraid the writing is on the wall. Its been almost two months since bsobel has been on the forums. I guess it's time to try another solution.
    What do you think of the native HS4 Tuya integration

---
    John

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    I'm afraid the writing is on the wall. Its been almost two months since bsobel has been on the forums. I guess it's time to try another solution.

Leave a comment:

• GaryDN
    replied
    agreed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X