Adding Devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Devices?

I've gotten my first Tuya device. I can add it with the app just fine but it doesnt seem to show up in the CPS Tuya app. I tried to add it with the smart link side of things but it just sits there. Do I need to be running this relay app on a laptop or something to find the device?

So you selected Start Smartlink on the Smartlink tab? Did you push the on/off button during the scan? The only other gotach that I know of with this plugin is your HS3 server has to be connected to the same WIFI network as the device wirelessly.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

I was able to get this working. Used my laptop with the relay. Thanks

Comment

Are there any guides on how to add a device to the plugin?
        I am trying to add a "Wifi smart PIR motion sensor"
        I have set up an account using the Smart Life app on my mobile phone and the PIR is connected using the app.
        however when I try to use the CPS Tuya plugin which is on my PC - it cant see /find the PIR.
        My PC is connected directly to my wirless router (2.4MHz).

The relay function doesnt seem to do anything.. again I cant see any guide on how to use or install the relay software.

a sticky that provides a basic guide would be good.....
        Last edited by Bullit_1121; November 27th, 2019, 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I would like to know how to use this plugin also.

Comment

You want to remove the device fromt he app you can't have it in the app and in Homeseer plugin only 1 place at a time. After you do that get a laptop and run the Tuyarelay app and check the box that says relay only. Put the device in discover mode and clikc the smartlink button.l

Comment

Working...
            X