Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS4 ??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    HS4 ??

    Is Cps tuya going to be updated for HS4 ??

    #2
    I'd like to know this as well. Any plans to support HS4?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

    Comment


      #3
      I thought HS4 had a native Tuya plugin?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by simplextech View Post
        I thought HS4 had a native Tuya plugin?
        It does. It also has Chromecast support. I am still on the fence as to which option (HomeSeer or 3rd party developer) is better.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by drhtmal View Post

          It does. It also has Chromecast support. I am still on the fence as to which option (HomeSeer or 3rd party developer) is better.
          Well.... aren't they the same thing? That is HST and 3rd party developed.... since they are developed by spud The only difference I see is the HST branded are "free" versus the 3rd party branded are not.

          Unless you're talking about other 3rd parties like alexbk66 who also has a Chromecast plugin (which I've heard is really good).

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by simplextech View Post
            I thought HS4 had a native Tuya plugin?
            They do but users may want a choice.
            -Rupp
            sigpic

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Rupp View Post

              They do but users may want a choice.
              Yeah choice is good. Are you looking for an alternative?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by simplextech View Post
                Well.... aren't they the same thing?
                I think spud has indicated that HomeSeer Chromecast plugin is not the same feature set as his original Chromecast plugin.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by simplextech View Post

                  Yeah choice is good. Are you looking for an alternative?
                  I use this one on HS3.
                  -Rupp
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    #10
                    There are some fundamental changes on the AI side coming within a year. I’m going to move to AI as my coordinator.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by drhtmal View Post

                      I think spud has indicated that HomeSeer Chromecast plugin is not the same feature set as his original Chromecast plugin.
                      Interesting. I did not see that info. But I also didn't look for it either as I already have his Chromecast plugin.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by bsobel View Post
                        There are some fundamental changes on the AI side coming within a year. I’m going to move to AI as my coordinator.
                        AI?....?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by simplextech View Post

                          AI?....?
                          Yes. We are past the singularity. It’s why Tesla can turn on traffic control and now supports stop signs and other controls.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by drhtmal View Post

                            I think spud has indicated that HomeSeer Chromecast plugin is not the same feature set as his original Chromecast plugin.
                            Not sure where you got that from?
                            Both plugins have the same features, actually you can even upgrade from my HS3 original version to the HS4 HomeSeer version without having to recreate your devices or the event actions.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by spud View Post

                              Not sure where you got that from?
                              Both plugins have the same features, actually you can even upgrade from my HS3 original version to the HS4 HomeSeer version without having to recreate your devices or the event actions.
                              I could swear you mentioned that the features were not the same. My mistake.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X