HS4 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 ??

Is Cps tuya going to be updated for HS4 ??

I'd like to know this as well. Any plans to support HS4?
    πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

I thought HS4 had a native Tuya plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by simplextech View Post
        It does. It also has Chromecast support. I am still on the fence as to which option (HomeSeer or 3rd party developer) is better.

Comment

Originally posted by drhtmal View Post

It does. It also has Chromecast support. I am still on the fence as to which option (HomeSeer or 3rd party developer) is better.
          Well.... aren't they the same thing? That is HST and 3rd party developed.... since they are developed by spud The only difference I see is the HST branded are "free" versus the 3rd party branded are not.

Unless you're talking about other 3rd parties like alexbk66 who also has a Chromecast plugin (which I've heard is really good).

Comment

They do but users may want a choice.
            πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post

They do but users may want a choice.
              Yeah choice is good. Are you looking for an alternative?

Comment

Well.... aren't they the same thing?
                I think spud has indicated that HomeSeer Chromecast plugin is not the same feature set as his original Chromecast plugin.

Comment

Yeah choice is good. Are you looking for an alternative?
                  I use this one on HS3.

Comment

There are some fundamental changes on the AI side coming within a year. I’m going to move to AI as my coordinator.

Comment

I think spud has indicated that HomeSeer Chromecast plugin is not the same feature set as his original Chromecast plugin.
                      Interesting. I did not see that info. But I also didn't look for it either as I already have his Chromecast plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by bsobel View Post
                        There are some fundamental changes on the AI side coming within a year. I’m going to move to AI as my coordinator.
                        AI?....?

Comment

AI?....?
                          Yes. We are past the singularity. It’s why Tesla can turn on traffic control and now supports stop signs and other controls.

Comment

Not sure where you got that from?
                            Both plugins have the same features, actually you can even upgrade from my HS3 original version to the HS4 HomeSeer version without having to recreate your devices or the event actions.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post

Not sure where you got that from?
                              Both plugins have the same features, actually you can even upgrade from my HS3 original version to the HS4 HomeSeer version without having to recreate your devices or the event actions.
                              I could swear you mentioned that the features were not the same. My mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X