• Show
Clear All

Works like a charm! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by simonmason View Post
      Works like a charm! Thanks.
      Welcome. Back to the grind stone

Comment

Yes, my next adventure is to move the Hampton Bay Fan Controllers to Hubitat. Then I have two GE Bulbs in my bedroom. I have read bad things about the GE bulbs on the Hubitat forum so I have low expectations and might need to replace them. Then I can shutdown the Wink and the ST. So I will have a net decrease of one hub - as I added a Lutron in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by simonmason View Post
          Yes, my next adventure is to move the Hampton Bay Fan Controllers to Hubitat. Then I have two GE Bulbs in my bedroom. I have read bad things about the GE bulbs on the Hubitat forum so I have low expectations and might need to replace them. Then I can shutdown the Wink and the ST. So I will have a net decrease of one hub - as I added a Lutron in the process.
          I'm interested in hearing how the Hampton Bay Fan Controller works out and if I need to do some adjustments for it. I've made the tweaks for the Lutron and GE Fan Controllers and i think the HB FC is the last one? (currently).

ZigBee lamps are troublesome as because a lot of them are very bad routers but they still try and that causes mesh wide issues. The Sengeled know this and don't even try to route which is good and they are inexpensive. I've tested several of the sengeled and they all are working. "Color" lamps have a integration issue with not many options for changing the color through the plugin. This is a Hubitat Maker API limitation as they don't expose the full functionality.

Comment

I will let you know how it goes. I would rather use the Lutron but I don't have two wires running to the fans so I need to use the Hampton Bay wireless controller.

Comment

@Bigstevep I am trying to improve my presence sensing. The Hubitat app doesn't appear to work all of the time. The biggest issue I see with the app is that it doesn't always stay logged in.

You mentioned you are using Hubconnect with one of your iPhones. I read up on Hubconnect and it appears that it is designed to connect multiple hubs together. Can you elaborate on this? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X