Devices Not Coming In Correctly from Hubitat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices Not Coming In Correctly from Hubitat

I am still getting the following error. I only see 8 out of 22 devices in Homeseer. No control of any of them. My Maker API is identical to yours in Hubitat. I selected the blue link in Maker API that has the details part and then copied that URL at the top of the page and inserted that into the Hubitat plugin text box in the Hubitat plugin config. Also the modes all show up for some reason and there is a device called Test Lights that shows up and it does not exist anywhere in my device list in hubitat.
    Dec-12 8:20:24 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page HubitatConfig: Index was outside the bounds of the array.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data

It may be the issue described in post #83 in thread at https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...r-plugin/page6 It is easy to miss things in long threads with many tangents. That post gives a likely solution and debug directions.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      It may be the issue described in post #83 in thread at https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...r-plugin/page6 It is easy to miss things in long threads with many tangents. That post gives a likely solution and debug directions.
      I went back and reviewed your answers. The problem is the same. I have tried removing Maker API and reload it. I clicked on the blue link (with details) and used that URL with a new token and put that in the hubitat config in homeseer. I still get the same results. Can you show me what the URL should look like that goes in that box on the config page. Make up the numbers or just leave the token out. thanks

Comment

I decided to reboot homeseer since I had already tried rebooting hubitat. I got the following error from homeseer on bootup.

12/12/2019 10:32:25 AM ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~Initializing plugin Hubitat ...
        12/12/2019 10:32:26 AM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(2): Hubitat Instance::There is an error in XML document (1, 3).STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
        12/12/2019 10:32:26 AM ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~Hubitat loaded in 2279 milliseconds
        12/12/2019 10:32:26 AM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in Hubitat

EDIT: disabled/re-enabled hubitat plugin and rebooted homeseer again and hubitat loaded with no errors this time. But all that comes in now is the modes, office light, and a ghost device called Test Lights. Office Light is controllable now as it wasn't before.

Comment

Did you install the plugin update linked in post #83?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
            Did you install the plugin update linked in post #83?
            Well, I guess what might have thrown me to get the zip file was where it was coming from, mcsSprinklers.com. BUT....now that I loaded the new exe file I get 22 out of 22 devices, all the modes, and that ghost one still shows up. I will need to find that one.

So thanks Michael that has fixed the problem.

Edit: found the ghost.

Comment

Working...
            X