Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Hubitat adding for you? Looking for ideas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Hubitat adding for you? Looking for ideas...

I just bought the Hubitat C7 because of this plugin. Hoping the HT will add some additional free interfaces to 3rd party items.

What are you guy doing with it that it can do on top of Homeseer?

Echo Speaks is the primary function that I use to get notifications from HS to Echo speakers. I've got some other interfaces for zigbee and zwave but only use those for testing. My production zigbee is zigbee2mqtt. I do not use zwave for anything. If you look at the hubitat elevation plugin manual you will get a pretty good idea of what items have been requested by the HS community since I took over the plugin. http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsHubitat.pdf.

Comment

Just search Hubitat add on devices. There is a full list and there are other community drivers and apps. There is a lot there.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
        Echo Speaks is the primary function that I use to get notifications from HS to Echo speakers.
        Got Echo Speaks working. Using your plugin I'm not getting it to pull in devices to HS3? They show in the Hubitat and the Maker URL looks correct.

Comment

I am running my Nuheat floor thermostats via Hubitat

Comment

Originally posted by jquincy View Post
            I am running my Nuheat floor thermostats via Hubitat
            Could you please elaborate on this? I have been searching for a way to get my Nuheat electric floor tstat into HS3 for years. What did you have to buy to get it set up, and what kind of things can you do inside HS3 (or HS4)? Also, is the Nuheat control via the cloud, or is it local? Thanks!

Comment

I am running this on HS3. First you need to buy a Hubitat controller. You add the Nuheat devices to Hubitat. Download the Hubitat app for HS.The Nuheat thermostats will be imported from the Hubitat. You can set temperature, turn off/on and see temp status. I believe Nuheat is controlled via the cloud

Comment

The Hubitat plugin has been amazing - Thanks to Michael and all of his hard work. Some of the things I am doing - Echo Speaks, Sinope heated floor thermostats, Lutron, a number of zigbee things that are are not available in z-wave version, Bond hub, Sharptools and more.

Comment

Working...
                X