One way traffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One way traffic

In Hubitat if I turn on a Kasa plug switch it turns on and it indicates that in Homeseer, but if I try to turn on that device in Homeseer (Hubitat Kasa-2) get no action from Homeseer and the device does not go on. Did I miss a step?

My plan is to use Homeseer to pick up the X10 info from my palm pads then send it to Hubitat to turn on TP-Link and other devices.

I have no specific knowledge of the Kasa plug, but if you enable debug in Hubitat plugin and use the sync/connect button from Hubitat plugin config page, followed by the control actions attempted then data will be in the Hubitat debug txt file in the Hs /data/Hubitat folder. Post the file for analysis.

Comment

Just now getting back to this, got tied up with holidays and work but I wanted to close this one in case anyone else was having the same problem. It looks like just restarting everything cured it. For the past two weeks, all of my non-x10 devices and controllers had been shut down, powered them up tonight expecting to see the same problem but didn't. Communications is working in both directions. No matter which controller I use to turn on the Kasa switch (Homeseer or Hubitai) the other indicated the correct status. I don't think I would have not tried restarting, always a good choice when thing are not working right. I'll check the logs maybe an update came in at startup.

Comment

Working...
      X