• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Please: No devices being pulled into HS3 - log attached

Michael McSharry would appreciate your look-see on this. log attached

thx!
    Attached Files

I did not see any errors in the log. When I run with your debug file data I see a number of Echos being setup such as below. You can look in HS log for errors. You can also try the most current version of the plugin which is described at post #9 of https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...smart-switch-6. I doubt if the newer version will change anything since Echo support has been present for awile.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	110
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	1448632

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      I did not see any errors in the log. When I run with your debug file data I see a number of Echos being setup such as below. You can look in HS log for errors. You can also try the most current version of the plugin which is described at post #9 of https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...smart-switch-6. I doubt if the newer version will change anything since Echo support has been present for awile.
      I'm not seeing any log errors in HS3

I DL's that link, when I put it in the updater, it says its... mcsMQTT? and it fails to update. Is it an updater_override.txt file issue?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-16 123116.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.0 KB ID:	1448638

Comment

I see the wrong plugin name is at the start of the line. All you need to do is extract the HSPI...exe file into the HS folder. You could also change the name in updater_override.txt.

Comment

I see the wrong plugin name is at the start of the line. All you need to do is extract the HSPI...exe file into the HS folder. You could also change the name in updater_override.txt.
          Didnt help. I uninstalled and removed all left-over files manually. The JSON did show device map info (see attached) but no devices are being created.
          Attached Files

Comment

Why do you think the devices are not being created? The device map indicates devices starting at Ref 5087. It looks as if your display filters are restricting what is shown.

Comment

Why do you think the devices are not being created? The device map indicates devices starting at Ref 5087. It looks as if your display filters are restricting what is shown.
              I guess the answer is leave for 3 hours and they will appear. The Room & Floor (both Hubitat) were there even with the initial install/config... but none of the devices. I even re-started HS3 twice and then and rebooted the PC. They still didnt show until after I uninstall/reinstalled the plugin, and went away for 3 hours. Really odd but hopefully all is well now.

thx for looking at it with me. have a great weekend.

Comment

I tested the speaking in Hubitat and its working. When I put in text in the 'speak' or 'playAnnouncement' HS3 devices - nothing happens?

btw, ypu were right, I realized (too late) HS3 Device Mgr filter was not updating the UI to show 'Hubitat' device types. This is one of HS3 many UI problems (arg). Looks like it does not auto-update even when ALL is selected as the Device Type when you add a new device type.

Comment

The console shows the command being sent to Hubitat when HS is setup for developer mode. The command is also logged in the plugin debug.

Comment

thx, working now.

Comment

Working...
                    X