Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed plugin in HS3, no plugin config page is created

I have an SEL with HS3.
    I installed the plugin, it is in the list of plugins and running, it is complaining it can't find the Hubitat hub.

The plugin does not create a page for configuration to paste in the URL from Hubitat Maker API.
    There's no link generated.
    I tried to force it using "localhost/Hubitat" and "localhost/HubitatConfig" but those pages don't exist.

I deleted and reinstalled the plugin, turned it on and off, still no go.

The HS3 URL for the config page is /HubitatConfig

It should show up from HS3 Menu, Plugins, Hubitat, Config

Comment

Does it use the MyHS login, or is it connecting over the local LAN?
      It's not showing up in the list of interfaces - throwing an error.

I'm on cellular internet and can't use the MyHS service or cloud based plugins like the Alexa Homeseer skill.

My OmniPro plugin works fine connecting directly over the local LAN.
      I assume this plugin would work since Hubitat is local.
      I can see the Hubitat hub web page in the Chromium browser on the SEL, so I know it's visible on the LAN.

Thanks

Comment

Does it use the MyHS login, or is it connecting over the local LAN?
        The plugin connects to HS via 127.0.0.1. It connects to HubitatElevation based upon what is entered on the Config page.
        The plugin registers the config page with HS. HS provides the HTTP interface so the plugin only gets and provides text for the browser via HS.

The behavior appears that the Config page is not being successfully registered with HS since HS is not providing the link and going directly to the URL results in HS not knowing what to do with the URL.

I assume you have looked in the HS log for any info during startup. There is also startup info that is written to the console so you would enable Developer mode from the Interfaces menu for this plugin. I think systemctl is being used for autostartup of HS so the console output should be visible via SSH and using systemctl status. If forget if HS or the plugin process is the parameter you need to added for status.

Comment

Working...
        X