X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon 2413S PowerLinc Modem INSTEON Dual-Band Serial Interface Disconnect

Hi Mark,
    Your plugin and devices are stable and have been working without any issues for years. Occasionally to tell me that they are still working and I should not forget about them, the main device gives me disconnect errors :-) On the other hand, I can not say the same with the Z-wave :-( Anyway, around end of December, I noticed that every day it disconnects and then connects again. The only thing that I know I changed, I added a Netgear R7000 in the same closet that the device is in. Any suggestions or things to try?

Thanks,
    Aldo

very strange that the 2413s (serial) is disconnecting at all.

is the new netgear on a filterlinc?

are you overloading the circuit to the closet?
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      very strange that the 2413s (serial) is disconnecting at all.

is the new netgear on a filterlinc?

are you overloading the circuit to the closet?
      Two great questions Mark, the netgear is not on a filterlinc, I should try it and I hope I'm not overloading the circuit, I keep adding stuff in the closet [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X