• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am back on line. thanks
    Last edited by randy_h; June 22, 2018, 11:24 AM. Reason: sig has wrong data

Comment

I am still NOT ONLINE

Comment

I checked last night after sending the email and I was flashed back to 1015 (June 20th), but then it must have somehow reverted back to 1016 (June 8th) shortly afterwards. I've sent another email and still waiting....

Comment

Originally posted by mworsnop View Post
          I am still NOT ONLINE
          can you give me your hub insteon id, and i will check
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
            can you give me your hub insteon id, and i will check
            45.5C.6A

Comment

where do I find the hub id

Comment

where do I find the hub id
                its on the bottom of the hub. you need to include this in the email mentioned in post #146 above to get the fix
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

HUB ID IS
                  3C BF 62

Dont know why I didnt think to look on the box!

Comment

HUB ID IS
                    3C BF 62

Dont know why I didnt think to look on the box!
                    have you already sent an email per post #146
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

problem is no one has replied from Insteon.

Comment

problem is no one has replied from Insteon.
                        i will submit the id to my POC. i just needed to make sure you sent an original email
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Thank you Mark!

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                            i will submit the id to my POC. i just needed to make sure you sent an original email
                            FYI.... I just got a phone call from Insteon (thanks) informing me that once rolled back to 1015 the nightly check should not update to 1016 for anyone on the email list. I'm guessing we're filtered out of those automatic updates on their end (?). However, if you perform a force update or "check for update" via the Insteon App, it will override that filter and update you to 1016 (which is what happened to me after the initial downgrade last night).

I'm now back to 1015 and working again. Thanks Mark and others who posted!

Comment

Hi Mark,

I have sent the email no updates until now. I have 3 hubs, here are the IDs:

45:52:C5
                              49:ED:B4
                              49:EA:67

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by papapitufo View Post
                                Hi Mark,

I have sent the email no updates until now. I have 3 hubs, here are the IDs:

45:52:C5
                                49:ED:B4
                                49:EA:67

Thanks!
                                i submitted this to my POC
                                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                                X