Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the bother Mark but I've been down a good while and can't get a response from support either. My hub address is 3C : D4 : FF

Thanks,
    Last edited by ; June 27, 2018, 09:16 AM. Reason: the : D printed as an emoji rather than what I wanted

Comment

Originally posted by acromion View Post
      Sorry for the bother Mark but I've been down a good while and can't get a response from support either. My hub address is 3C : D4 : FF

Thanks,
      i sent this to my POC
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by kydax View Post
        Hello Mark, I have the same problem my HUB is 3C.9A.65. I have other customers with a HUB do they stop the update to avoid this problem again?
        SH doesn't have record of you contacting support@. you need to see post #146 and following the instructions for you and your customers
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
          i sent this to my POC
          Thanks Mark. I received the email from Insteon shortly after you sent my hub ID in. You've got the right connections!

Comment

I am verifying with SH that they are building a blacklist of insteon hub IDs to avoid when pushing out hub updates
            All,
            there is no blacklist for updating hubs. Everyone's hub would be a potential candidate for future production updates.

that said, I should be able to test and confirm back to insteon via my staging hub that everything is still working with my plugin.

Up to you if you want to somehow block updates via your firewall.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Hi Mark,

Sent my email this weekend and still no fix.

Mine as address 3C.86.FF.

Thank you.
              Hi Mark,

Still no update for me. Could you ask again?

Hope to get it fix before the weekend.

Comment

I think they forget me!

Sent another email fo support...

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  I think they forget me!

Sent another email to support...
                  i sent the email on friday. i'll check again today
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Mark -
                    I've been away for a couple of weeks, but now realize I have the same issue.

Is there any permanent fix expected, or should I go ahead and revert to the older firmware.

If there is a fix coming within a week or two - I'll wait.

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by JB-dallas View Post
                      Mark -
                      I've been away for a couple of weeks, but now realize I have the same issue.

Is there any permanent fix expected, or should I go ahead and revert to the older firmware.

If there is a fix coming within a week or two - I'll wait.

Thanks,

Joe
                      please see post #146 in this thread for how to get the fix
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

i sent the email on friday. i'll check again today
                        Happy guy here! It's finally working again!

Thank you Mark.

Comment

Sent message the 06/30 and got this answers this morning
                          HTML Code:
                          Update for Case xxxxx - "1016 Firmware Direct Command Issue"

Hello

We have added your hub to the queue to receive the modified firmware.

Please do not manually update your hub from the app, as this will overwrite any changes we push out. Your hub will still display 1016, however the version of 1016 received has been modified to re-enable direct commands until a more permanent solution is in place.

Your hub should be updated before end of business today.

Comment

What ports need to be blocked in firewall to prevent future updates?

Comment

No response yet from Insteon

Been following this thread. Same issue on my end regarding 1016. Requested support from insteon and no response yet.
                              My hub id is 39:B8:BB

Comment

Originally posted by tsvette View Post
                                Been following this thread. Same issue on my end regarding 1016. Requested support from insteon and no response yet.
                                My hub id is 39:B8:BB
                                it seems to take a couple days for the update once the email is sent to support@. when did you send your request?
                                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                                X