X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnsandler
    replied
    Did anyone actually sign up for the Smarthome Insteon beta testing program and actually get a staging hub for testing purposes? Smarthome will not push beta fw to a production hub.

Leave a comment:

• CAOwens
    replied
    Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
    have you emailed support already?
    Yes, just before I posted here.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by CAOwens View Post
    Hey Mark,

Just starting to re-install everything in my new home

Hub ID number: 4B.41.8A
    have you emailed support already?

Leave a comment:

• CAOwens
    replied
    Hey Mark,

Just starting to re-install everything in my new home

Hub ID number: 4B.41.8A

Leave a comment:

• rschildt
    replied
    Ron,
    please post your insteon id here, and i will forward it to my contact at Smarthome. they should be able to get this fixed on monday. not sure anyone is around on the weekends
    Hey Mark,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Hub ID number: 30:2D:19

Ron S

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by rschildt View Post
    I sent an e-mail as suggested in post #146 to support@insteon.com a week or so ago. I have not received a reply, and am still experiencing problems. What's the next best course of action?

TIA
    Ron S.
    Ron,
    please post your insteon id here, and i will forward it to my contact at Smarthome. they should be able to get this fixed on monday. not sure anyone is around on the weekends

Leave a comment:

• rschildt
    replied
    I sent an e-mail as suggested in post #146 to support@insteon.com a week or so ago. I have not received a reply, and am still experiencing problems. What's the next best course of action?

TIA
    Ron S.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by nfrobertson View Post
    Hi Mark,

I'm just getting to this thread after recent extended travel. I did the post #146 email to support@insteon.com a few minutes ago. Do I also need to ask you to inform your POC of my info too?

Insteon Hub ID: 39:21:ED

Thanks
    Nathan
    SH should take care of you on monday.

Leave a comment:

• nfrobertson
    replied
    Hi Mark,

I'm just getting to this thread after recent extended travel. I did the post #146 email to support@insteon.com a few minutes ago. Do I also need to ask you to inform your POC of my info too?

Insteon Hub ID: 39:21:ED

Thanks
    Nathan

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by jeshab View Post
    Mark,

Did SH mention to you their plan on how they intend to keep the local commands functionality along with the security fixes included in 1016? It seems that their first try had a botched HTTPS implementation.

Thanks,

-jeshab
    I'm not going to be able to discuss the details (aka NDA) until its released to the public.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    All,

SH is sending me a 'staging' hub that will receive beta updates so i can test updates before they go live. I will only be testing to make sure the plugin can connect to the hub and control plugin registered devices. I will not be testing the Insteon app or related functionality; they have plenty of testers for that.
    Mark,

Did SH mention to you their plan on how they intend to keep the local commands functionality along with the security fixes included in 1016? It seems that their first try had a botched HTTPS implementation.

Thanks,

-jeshab

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by tsvette View Post
    Been following this thread. Same issue on my end regarding 1016. Requested support from insteon and no response yet.
    My hub id is 39:B8:BB
    it seems to take a couple days for the update once the email is sent to support@. when did you send your request?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No response yet from Insteon

Been following this thread. Same issue on my end regarding 1016. Requested support from insteon and no response yet.
    My hub id is 39:B8:BB

Leave a comment:

• JB-dallas
    replied
    What ports need to be blocked in firewall to prevent future updates?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sent message the 06/30 and got this answers this morning
    HTML Code:
    Update for Case xxxxx - "1016 Firmware Direct Command Issue"

Hello

We have added your hub to the queue to receive the modified firmware.

Please do not manually update your hub from the app, as this will overwrite any changes we push out. Your hub will still display 1016, however the version of 1016 received has been modified to re-enable direct commands until a more permanent solution is in place.

Your hub should be updated before end of business today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X