This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recover Config

I lost all my Insteon HS3 configuration. We had a power failure and my HS3 stopped working. I first noticed that the "Interface Port" was blank. I then entered the correct interface port, but then all the devices disappeared In the past restoring the Config and Data directories would resolve this issue (I thought). But I've tried recovering from several back up sets and it keeps doing the same thing...blank interface port, config, loose all devices. What is the secret recipe?

if you restore a good copy of then config/insteon.ini, data\homeseer.hsd, and maybe config/settings.ini (this identifies the hsd file to use) you should get your setup back.

please verify the contents of the insteon.ini before you start the plugin, and verify the hs insteon devices exist on the dev mgmt page before you start the plugin
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

btw, what hs3 version and plugin ver were you running when the power failed
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

How's the recovery coming along?
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
        X