Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 Insteon Plug-In Version 3.0.7.36 BETA (Windows & Linux)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark's Betas are VERY reliable in my experience. They always fix problems, and never break things so I always update to the latest Beta as soon as it is available. I've never been burned. He always updates the release notes so I know exactly what has changed in each Beta version. Huge kudos to Mark for his responsiveness, programming skills and attention to detail. Wish I could say that about all the software I use...

Comment

I have many Insteon 2477Ds and HS Zee troller. What controller should I use with Insteon as my x10 Cm15a isn't the most reliable?

Comment

Originally posted by Fportelos View Post
        I have many Insteon 2477Ds and HS Zee troller. What controller should I use with Insteon as my x10 Cm15a isn't the most reliable?
        how many x10 and insteon devices to you actually have? insteon traffic can cause x10 performance to degrade. so changing controllers/plugins may not help

that said, the insteon PLM and Hub both support x10 as well. I would recommend the PLM first.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

posted 3.0.7.27. change to the hub comm; trying to eliminate the getresponsecallback errors
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I can't update to 3.0.7.27...log states 404 error file not found?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk View Post
              I can't update to 3.0.7.27...log states 404 error file not found?
              i have an email into HST. not sure what's going on
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Any Hub users tried the latest beta? anything to report? I'm looking for feedback on a on reliable connection between the plugin and the hub.
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I am using 3.0.7.5, which I think you may have sent me directly due to an issue with an old hub. I'm loath to change unless I can be sure whatever caused the previous problem is resolved. in the new available version.

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                    I am using 3.0.7.5, which I think you may have sent me directly due to an issue with an old hub. I'm loath to change unless I can be sure whatever caused the previous problem is resolved. in the new available version.
                    what was the issue?
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post

what was the issue?
                      I can't remember! I have the old 'larger' hub. You did an update and then something stopped working.

Comment

I can't remember! I have the old 'larger' hub. You did an update and then something stopped working.
                        would you mind testing this latest beta. i was working with another user who has the larger hub, and i think we made some improvements. you can always rollback. just save the current hspi_insteon.exe and bin\insteon\insteon.dll files before upgrading.

i added some additional detailed logging
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

OK. I'll let you know.

Done. OK at the moment.

Comment

OK. I'll let you know.

Done. OK at the moment.
                            anything to report?
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post

anything to report?
                              At the moment, all seems OK.

Comment

I posted 3.0.7.36. Anyone having issues with the hub should give it a try.
                                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                                X