This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon Devices disappeared from HSTouch

I have an odd one here... I have been using HSTouch for years, and it has been working well. Today, I decided to take a look at the Blade BLControl plug-in. (For those who don't know, BLControl is like HSTouch, but the author has some interesting features for it.). Anyway, I wasn't able to get it to work, and decided to just use HSTouch for now.

However, when I went into HSTouch, all of my Insteon devices were missing from those screens. I only use the default views in HSTouch.
    Insteon devices are working in the normal web browser interface for Homeseer.

Any idea what's going on? I checked to be sure the "hide from mobile view" is not checked, and it is not.

Thanks for any insight.

what version of HS and the plugin are you running?
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Hi Mark, thanks for writing. As it turns out, I figured out the problem, so I thought I would post the solution here.

What happened is that all of my Insteon devices had their room and floor information stripped off. (I assume something about BLControl did it, but I'm not sure.)

I could see them all in the web interface, but since HSTouch organizes the devices by room and floor, I couldn't find them on HSTouch.

We're back to normal now.

By the way, THANK YOU for such an amazing plugin for HS, and for you continued development on it. Can't thank you enough!

- JV

Comment

Working...
      X