This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burrington View Post
    Mark, He says the button ON is registering in the "Insteon App", but not in the plugin. I don't know how that could happen unless the app is talking to something other than HS and the plugin.
    please post the links form the device edit page within the plugin.

if there is a link/hs device missing, we can rebuild it
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I thought I would follow up on this, a year later. In January of this year I had a bigger problem, my Insteon system just seemed to not work right at all, I created a different thread/topic for that issue.

After working with Insteon on that other problem (and after lots of help from Mark), Insteon replaced my controller under warranty. Once I put the new controller in place the problem that I had for this thread went away along with the problem they replaced it for. I wanted to wait a couple of months before reporting that this problem here was resolved, just in the case that this problem did not really go away. So, I assume that my controller was basically not exactly right from the start.

Thanks Mark for all of your help!!!

Comment

thanks for reporting back.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X