This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the Homeseer Mobile app with the Insteon Plugin

I just tried the HS Mobile app with a variety of insteon devices. I'm curious what others think specifically regarding how devices from this plugin are rendered in the Mobile app.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Mark, Sorry nobody has answered you on this, including me. But I wasn't sure exactly what you were looking for?...

Comment

Have you tried the new hs mobile app? any feedback regarding using insteon devices via the app?
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Yes, I've used the new mobile app. I like it a lot. The Insteon devices look good and seem to be working fine. I really like the fact that we can now see all the background details of the device such as the "Last Changed" time.

Comment

Massive improvement over previous app. All my Insteon devices display and function properly. I'd like to be able to turn off 'floor' and 'room' text for some devices to relieve clutter, but that's no biggy.

Comment

Working...
          X