No announcement yet.

Polling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesn't really make a difference on usb power. you should play with the Night threshold, and let the MS trigger the dawn sensor.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Mark,

Above, you said that the latest beta had a "Insteon: poll all devices" Event action. And I could swear I created an event around it some time ago. But I'm reviewing all my events, and can't find it; furthermore, I went to create a new one and the only Event action having anything to do with polling seems to be for polling one specific device.

I have version 3.0.7.1, which seems to be the latest full release. Is that function still in beta? If so, how do I obtain a beta?

Jim Speiser
      30-year veteran of Home Automation
      Still don't know squat

Comment

Look in the beta section of the Updater.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
        Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Duh. Thanks. I -know- I had this before. Can't figure out why it went back to 3.0.7.1. Anyway, I'm polling right now; does it not send each result to the log? Maybe in Detail mode? I guess it just updates the device status in the main console of the web interface. That's all I really need it to do.

Addendum: Ah, I see now, it only logs failures. Even better. Thanks again.

Jim Speiser
          30-year veteran of Home Automation
          Still don't know squat

Comment

Working...
          X