Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini remote 8 issue

Hello,

I added the new Mini Remote 8 and all went fine but when I press B it turns on and off B but when I press D it turns On and off B

I've tried two new Mini Remotes and they are both doing the same thing.
    D never turns ON only B reacts in its place both when D or B are pressed

See the screen.
    Attached Files

can you post the link entries from the insteon.ini for the device in question. i need to make sure the default links are correct. can you also provide a similar screen shot as above, but include the Address field as well
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Thank you and here they are.

Mark
      Attached Files

Comment

the links for the device don't look right. i would factory reset the remote (see the user guide), and then use the plugin to reprogram it. no need to delete from plugin.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting

Comment

also, what plugin version are you running?
          Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435

Comment

I upgraded the latest Beta thinking that there may be a problem with my previous version

I will do factory reset and see what happens.

Thanks for now!!!

Mark

Comment

Doing the factory reset did the trick. Thank you!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X