no entry for usb 2413U on config. see only Insteon hub info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no entry for usb 2413U on config. see only Insteon hub info

hub died, want to use HS3. (linux on pi). want to program mini remote actions and switchlinc to replace scenes from hub

hsinsteon was working fine..

installed and selected this plugin..

now what?

you should be able to enter the linux port name into the "Interface Port", then click save, and the plugin will reconfigure the page.

hover over the blue ? next to the field to see the potential ports available. You must tell the plugin which port. try them all if you don't know which one.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

ok, thanks.. that was unclear..

Comment

/dev/ttyUSB0 is probably the right answer. the other maybe a serial port
        Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
        Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
          /dev/ttyUSB0 is probably the right answer. the other maybe a serial port
          Yep, that's the one. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X