This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon sale today (11/27/19)

Smarthome is having an Insteon sale today. Keypadlincs and some other stuff are 60% off after using code BF2019. I picked up some to have as spares at that price.

Thanks for the heads up... going to do the same.

Comment

Picked up an 8 button mini remote. On Amazon it is usually ~$45 and Smarthome had it for $18. Just about 60%. I've ordered from Smarthome before and they did just fine. Thanks!

Comment

If you use Insteon and a PLM, might be a good time to consider a backup PLM. The 2413U is normally $80 and today it is $44 after discount. This is such a mission critical component to an Insteon network that I keep a spare.

Comment

Originally posted by logbuilder View Post
          ...This is such a mission critical component to an Insteon network that I keep a spare.
          I've learned to as well.

Comment

Originally posted by logbuilder View Post
            Picked up an 8 button mini remote. On Amazon it is usually ~$45 and Smarthome had it for $18. Just about 60%. I've ordered from Smarthome before and they did just fine. Thanks!
            For $18 I'm going to pick up five of them. One each for the wife's and my cars, three for the house. Funny, buying five single units is cheaper than the five-pack even after the five-pack discount.

Comment

Working...
            X