No announcement yet.

2 Scene Toggle for 2342-242 RemoteLinc2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you have an HSPI_Insteon.exe.config in the homeseer folder?

you might need to drop that in the homeseer folder as well

the other files are image files which you probably have already

if you want to try again put these files accordingly

\HSPI_Insteon.exe
    \HSPI_Insteon.exe.config

bin\config\insteon.dll
    bin\config\FTD2XX_NET.dll
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

the Updater is having problems, so if you have time, just try the instructions in #16 above
      Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting

Comment

Tried this. Still no go. Probably best for me to stick with the released version until ...15 shows up on the HS beta page.

Comment

3.0.7.15 now shows up in the Beta section of the Updater. please let me know if you have any issues with the install. if you do, please post the update log.
          Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

As you can see from the attached, I tried a number of times to do the update. I tried both leaving the existing plug-in enabled and disabled. Do I need to uninstall it to do the update?

Comment

that looks like an updater error. I'm going to repost as .16. and retest
              Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

I just posted .16 to the Updater. and installed it successfully. see log below. please try again
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Install/Update of package Insteon was successful.
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\scripts\Insteon_ExtDevSupport_Sample.vb
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\shieldred.png
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\shieldgreen.png
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\water.png
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\redline.png
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\heartbeat.png
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\checkgreen.png
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\battery_empty.png
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\battery_half.png
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\battery_good.png
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\battery_full.png
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\battery.png
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\insteon\5-x-5_trans_spacer.gif
                Dec-09 2:49:47 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\bin\insteon\FTD2XX_NET.dll
                Dec-09 2:49:46 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\bin\insteon\Insteon.dll
                Dec-09 2:49:46 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\HSPI_Insteon.exe.config
                Dec-09 2:49:46 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\HSPI_Insteon.exe
                Dec-09 2:49:46 PM Updater Installing package Insteon
                Dec-09 2:49:46 PM Updater Update hspi_insteon.exe downloaded successfully
                Dec-09 2:49:46 PM Updater Downloading update: Insteon
                Dec-09 2:49:46 PM Updater Starting download of updates
                Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

SUCCESS!

FYI,
                  1. I needed to disable the plug-in before it would update (this may be SOP as far as I know).
                  2. After the install, the switch showed the two channels (A & B).
                  3. I tried the switch out and the top and bottom buttons only turned "ON" (i.e. no toggle).
                  4. I then did a "Program Device to HomeSeer". That did the trick. No need to remove and re-install the switch.

A big thanks for your efforts!

The Insteon Mini remotes are pretty nice (if not a little pricey....especially when coming from the X10 world where similar ones could be had for only a few dollars).

Comment

Glad you got it working. thanks for reporting back.
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                    X