Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error displaying link table

Hello,

every time I edit this particular device (a Dual-Band On/Off Module) I get this error in the Log:

***:Error in DisplayLinkTable.Generate for Device: 18, Link: 3: Index was outside the bounds of the array. -- Details System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Insteon.Support.PLMInterfaceClass.get_LinkAddress (System.Int32 Index) [0x00000] in <40adda337b0943ff93445b79c4d43a54>:0 at Insteon.Support.WebInterface.DisplayLinkTable (System.String& data, System.Boolean ShowChecks) [0x004f8] in <40adda337b0943ff93445b79c4d43a54>:0

I already tried deleting and creating the device again. I also reset it to factory values, but the error persists.

I'm also attaching the "Insteon Error Report.Log" file generated.

Any help will be appreciated!
    Attached Files

try this first:
    shutdown the plugin, edit the config/insteon.ini file, find [device 18] and change the 11 in Link 3 to 7. save the file, and restart the plugin.

if that doesn't work, i think the best option is to delete the device from the plugin, factory reset the device and register it again. You will need to add other links and revise
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

The error continues afted editing config/Insteon.ini.

Then I tried re-read the device links and now I am getting even more errors:
      ***:Error in DisplayLinkTable.Generate for Device: 18, Link: 2: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
      ***:Error in DisplayLinkTable.Generate for Device: 18, Link: 3: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
      ***:Error in DisplayLinkTable.Generate for Device: 18, Link: 6: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
      ***:Error in DisplayLinkTable.Generate for Device: 18, Link: 7: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

if that doesn't work, i think the best option is to delete the device from the plugin, factory reset the device and register it again. You will need to add other links and revise
      I tried that before posting the problem. Will do it again just in case I missed something.

Comment

please follow my second idea in post #2.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
        Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Working...
        X