Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnsandler
    replied
    please follow my second idea in post #2.

Leave a comment:

• Luis Castro
    replied
    The error continues afted editing config/Insteon.ini.

Then I tried re-read the device links and now I am getting even more errors:
    ***:Error in DisplayLinkTable.Generate for Device: 18, Link: 2: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    ***:Error in DisplayLinkTable.Generate for Device: 18, Link: 3: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    ***:Error in DisplayLinkTable.Generate for Device: 18, Link: 6: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    ***:Error in DisplayLinkTable.Generate for Device: 18, Link: 7: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

if that doesn't work, i think the best option is to delete the device from the plugin, factory reset the device and register it again. You will need to add other links and revise
    I tried that before posting the problem. Will do it again just in case I missed something.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    try this first:
    shutdown the plugin, edit the config/insteon.ini file, find [device 18] and change the 11 in Link 3 to 7. save the file, and restart the plugin.

if that doesn't work, i think the best option is to delete the device from the plugin, factory reset the device and register it again. You will need to add other links and revise

Leave a comment:

• Luis Castro
    started a topic Error displaying link table

Error displaying link table

Hello,

every time I edit this particular device (a Dual-Band On/Off Module) I get this error in the Log:

***:Error in DisplayLinkTable.Generate for Device: 18, Link: 3: Index was outside the bounds of the array. -- Details System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Insteon.Support.PLMInterfaceClass.get_LinkAddress (System.Int32 Index) [0x00000] in <40adda337b0943ff93445b79c4d43a54>:0 at Insteon.Support.WebInterface.DisplayLinkTable (System.String& data, System.Boolean ShowChecks) [0x004f8] in <40adda337b0943ff93445b79c4d43a54>:0

I already tried deleting and creating the device again. I also reset it to factory values, but the error persists.

I'm also attaching the "Insteon Error Report.Log" file generated.

Any help will be appreciated!
    Attached Files
Working...
X