Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZIO2x4 relay 1

Mark,

Recently had to replace my old keypadlink with a newer dual-band keypadlink. The unit had buttons that controlled an EZIO2X4 relays. The HS3 Insteon plugin Replace Device function failed (incompatible device error), So I figured I'd do it manually. When I try to add a link for the KeyPadLink to control relay 1, it gets added (incorrectly) as control to relay 2. Adding a link for button control to relay 2 does get added (correctly) as control to relay 2. Feels like there might be a bug (or two?) here. Any thoughts? Thanks.

did you register the EZIO2x4 with the plugin? I don't have one of these so i based the support on the EZIO8SA. it may not be perfect.

either way, you should be able to manually link the kpl to the ezio from the info in the user's manuals.

Post some screen shots if you need more help
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

I guess I did not make it clear that the EZIO was working with Homeseer s expected until I had to replace the KeyPadLink switch that died, so yes it was registered. I seem to recall linking the units manually years ago and will go forward with that method. Still there seems to be a mis-mapping in the plugin for adding links to control the EZIO2x4 relay #1. I would think it to be an easy fix. Thanks.

Comment

I could use some screen shots of the links created by the plugin between the two devices, and the [device x] sections for both devices from the insteon.ini

It would also be helpful to see the 'correct' link created when done manually
        Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
        Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Working...
        X