No announcement yet.

Mini Remote 8 Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, in post #11 above, i was referring to the insteon op flag setting within the plugin. changing the hs values isn't going to change how the insteon device works.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

I think the way to handle it is in HS for Mini 8 Button we had an option to Set Ignore ON/OFF command for each button so that what would happen is you would not send the command. But that will not work, because that Button A is in the Group Control. Too bad we can not just set the Mini 8 to only send an ON command.

Comment

I tried Changing Both INSTEON and HS

Comment

Like I said above, I have changed HS and Insteon with no change on the outcome. i think i going back to and event based trigger. But I do have one question... Why when we use groups with a controller seem faster than when we use a group in and event. When using a group and a Controller it seems 5 times faster than the event.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by JRomstadt View Post
            Like I said above, I have changed HS and Insteon with no change on the outcome. i think i going back to and event based trigger. But I do have one question... Why when we use groups with a controller seem faster than when we use a group in and event. When using a group and a Controller it seems 5 times faster than the event.

Joe
            there is no magic here. insteon groups only use insteon links to control the other insteon devices. there is no HS involved other than to update status after the fact. So groups members respond almost immediately to the controller device. When you use events/actions, the plugin interact with HS and send out individual commands based on the event definition which is much slower. hs must wait for the controller message, initiate the trigger, and then send out commands for the actions. much slower

Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
            Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Working...
            X