X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnsandler
    replied
    you mentioned that you ran the Update X10 Devices routine from the plugin. this should reassign any HS device that has a valid X10 Code to Interface = "Insteon X10". try it again and see if you get any hs log entries.

as a test of x10 in general, create an hs device, give it a valid x10 code and use the "Save As Insteon X10" button on the Insteon tab. then test the control of the device.

Leave a comment:

• pyspilf
    replied
    So, yes to the first two questions.

i just checked a device and the interface is actually X10... is there any plugin action or config I need to make for this to change?

Thx

Sandro

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Sandro,
    does the plugin recognize the hub at startup?
    did you enable x10 on the plugin config page?
    Check one of your x10 hs devices to make sure the interface value is Insteon

please enable detailed logging on the config page, and post a startup log

and a log snippet of your attempt to control an x10 device from HS

Leave a comment:

• pyspilf
    started a topic How to use X10?

How to use X10?

Apologies if this question has already been answered... looked around a little before posting here..

My current X10 interface (CM11) is not working properly and to cut a long story short, I. just setup an insteon 2422 hub.

I have done the following:

- connected to the hub on its web interface and tried direct X10 commands there, they work perfectly and really fast (great)
    - disabled the previous X10 interface / plugin
    - downloaded and configured the plugin, restarted HS, enabled X10, etc.
    - tried to control X10 10 lights --> nothing happens nor is logged
    - used the "update X10 devices" on the plugin page and then tried to control X10 lights --> nothing happens nor is logged

What am I missing...?

Thanks in advance
Working...
X