This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help a new user with set up

I am trying to set up a new Insteon system with a 2245-222 hub and a single 2456S3 appliance module. I have an incandescent lamp plugged in for test purposes. I have downloaded the Insteaon app for Android to my smartphone and registered my account. The hub is plugged in and connected to my router. From the Favorites tab I can switch the appliance module on and off and light comes on and off. I set up a simple time of day schedule on the settings page for that appliance mod and update the hub with the schedule. The times scheduled come and go with nothing happening, What am I doing wrong/ Or do I have a hardware issue?

Rojn,
    welcome to the forum. You mentioned the insteon app for Andriod. You will need to contact Smarthome/Insteon if you need assistance with that setup.

This forum is focused on using the 2245 hub with my Insteon homeseer plugin.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X