This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden Door Sensor - LED and Beeper disable

I was trying to disable the LED and beeper in my Insteon Hidden Door Sensor (2845-222) but can only get the Insteon Operating Flags to set the LED = Single, and not OFF.

Click image for larger version

Name:	OpFlags.PNG
Views:	139
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1376909

Anyone got any ideas how to disable the LED completely? Wanted to save some battery juice. Also, the Insteon docs state the LED and Beeper can be disable in "Software Only Features".

Thanks,
    Andrew

a bug in the option lists.

there should be an Off option in the LED list; set that and program it
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      a bug in the option lists.

there should be an Off option in the LED list; set that and program it
      I see the same issue showing up. Appears that there are four options in the LED list per the attached screenshot.

I'm running Plugin 3.0.7.19

Even if you select Off and program that option, it reverts back to Single when you enter the edit device details page.

Comment

Yah, this is a bug which i already fixed, i just need to post the update
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

please try beta 3.0.7.21 in the beta section of the Updater
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
            please try beta 3.0.7.21 in the beta section of the Updater
            Closing the loop.. this appears to have resolved that issue. UI is clean now.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeIII View Post

Closing the loop.. this appears to have resolved that issue. UI is clean now.
              thanks. and do the LED options work correctly when you set them?
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
              X