Help with switch to new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with switch to new computer

Just moved HS3 to a new computer. Pretty much have everything working but one nit in the Insteon plugin. I have one lonely carry-over X10 light switch which has been working reliably for years. Insteon no longer controls it. It would seem easier to try to fix the problem with the plugin than to replace the switch. Can anyone help>
    Thanx

A detailed log of your attempts would help.

with detailed logging enabled, are you seeing the plugin attempting to send x10 commands? are you seeing x10 messages received if you control the x10 switch manually?

did you enable the x10 option on the config page?
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Log exerpt attached. Looks like the plugin is trying. Didn't see anything at all in the log when switch manually operated. Guess this means it's the switch. Strange it should go just when I changed computers. Guess I'll just replace it.
      Thanx
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X